Mistress 9's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 of the RPG here

+7
WhtChocoSnowBuns
iorichan
Kyanzaki
Sou
magus.eldarwen
Stephen Sportsnutd
mercuryfan
11 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 1 of the RPG here - Page 5 Empty Re: Day 1 of the RPG here

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Mon 06 Oct 2014, 16:58

Setsuna smiled at Sakuya and Michiru "Then the beach it is!  And, if we want to go do something else while we're there, then we could go to the zoo, as Sakuya-chan suggested."  Then Setsuna looked at Hotaru with a sweet smile as her first adopted daughter sheepishly asked about going out with Hikaru "I think that'd be a good idea.  I trust him.  I'd just want to know where you two are going on your little date."  Her smile turned a little mischievous as Setsuna said that last phrase.  Then she concluded with one sentence to Hotaru and one sentence to the rest of them "So unless Michiru-chan has any objections or qualifications, you're free to do that, Hotaru-chan.  Anyway, let's get ready for all that right after breakfast, okay?"

Michiru smiled and nodded to Hotaru. "That's fine, you can go out with him. Where will you guys be going?"

Hotaru blushed happily, "Thank you Haruka-papa, Michiru-mama, and Setsuna-mama! I think we will just be going shopping today. Ayase will be there too!" From underneath the dining table, she texted Hikaru that she was able to go. Hotaru picked up her fork and started to eat her breakfast.
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MochiFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Mon 06 Oct 2014, 17:11

Michiru thought about the trip to the beach and what might be needed. "I guess I should go pack some food for a small picnic there. I can start preping that after I'm done with breakfast."

Sakuya was excited about this family trip. "Yeah! It's going to be so awesome!" She giggled at the thought of having a relaxing day this afternoon. Then started to wolf down her breakfast so she can quickly get to getting ready for the trip, but almost choked from eating too fast.
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MochiFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Mon 06 Oct 2014, 18:20

meanwhile... down the street near the cafe....

Rose Albion was in the area and she wasn't alone. "Ms. Rain...are you ready for your first meeting?" A girl turned around and was holding a grey staff. "Yes Rose, I am ready to have some fun." Rose smiled evilly and nodded, "Then let's begin.." Ms. Rain otherwise known as Mystee Rain grinned and swung her staff around a couple times then pointed it at some people walking the streets, "Freezing Rain!!" When that was called, water shot out of the staff's end and hit some groups of people freezing them on the spot. "Not bad Mystee..." Rose said clapping... "That should possibly get us some attention from those Brats I met before.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon 06 Oct 2014, 23:14

iorichan wrote:Vita sighed as the girl 'recognised' her... However, Vita then felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked around and saw Hayate motioning outside.   The crowd had moved back...but more senshi were outside and she swore she could hear sirens.  

"It sounds like it's getting worse....Stay here Hayate..." Vita said, "And you two Pri...I mean Miss..." She threw that last line to the blonde girl with odangos.

She then rushed to the washroom.and moments later, Sailor Belka came running out with her hammer, approaching which ever senshi she could see nearst to her.  "What's the situation?"

When a new senshi came out with her large hammer and asked what the situation was, Mercury turned to the new senshi and asked then warned "First, who are you? And watch what you do with that sledgehammer."

Meanwhile, the sirens were pretty close now. Not quite upon them, but almost.

========

Sailor Bellbud chuckled at Sailor Lyra's line "You gotta teach me that trick," while Sailor Daisy outright laughed, clearly amused. The two of them followed Lyra out to the unconscious boy.

When Lyra stated the teenage boy wasn't evil, Bellbud nodded "It seems that way to me also, from what I can tell from my spell." After Lyra talked about the drugs in the teenage boy's system, Sailor Daisy asked "Hasn't he heard dat dwugs are bad for you, and mess you up?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Tue 07 Oct 2014, 00:31

He began to stir, muttering. "Wha..." His green eyes slowly opened taking in the brightness of daylight, "Ugh..." as well as three blurry figures sanding over him. "Wha... who're you guys? Ugh... I had this totally f**ked up dream that I was some cracked out place with all this weird sh*t called 'cars' and a bunch of lighted signs everywhere...And a bunch of cute girls in sailor suits..."
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Tue 07 Oct 2014, 00:58

Lyra frowned thoughtfully. "Somehow I get the feeling these weren't voluntary."  Just then she heard him muttering and snickered. "While I'm Flattered you think I'm cute and all, I'm sorry to report another has already caught my interest." She winked at Daisy. "So unfortunately that's not gonna be a possibility. Now as far as the strange cars, if you're willing to be calm and talk with us, we will gladly do all we can to help you make sense of things." She smiled at him invitingly while at the same time using her empathy to keep things as calm as possible

Last edited by mertmidnightangel on Tue 07 Oct 2014, 01:07; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors -_- I hate my phone...)
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue 07 Oct 2014, 01:37

When the teenage boy began to stir and mutter some things, Bellbud switched her primary focus to him. When he mentioned "a bunch of cute girls in sailor suits", Sailor Bellbud was about to ask 'You mean like us?', but Sailor Lyra spoke up before she could. When Lyra said "that's not gonna be a possibility" in response to that same line from the teenage boy, Bellbud playfully jabbed at Lyra "Speak for yourself!" Then Bellbud turned back to the teenage boy and calmly said "She's correct. We're just here to help. So ask us anything you're confused about."

Meanwhile, when Lyra winked at her, Sailor Daisy blushed, then smiled amusedly as she put her finger up to her lips to give Lyra the 'Sssssshh' symbol.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Tue 07 Oct 2014, 02:32

mercuryfan wrote:
When a new senshi came out with her large hammer and asked what the situation was, Mercury turned to the new senshi and asked then warned "First, who are you?  And watch what you do with that sledgehammer."

Meanwhile, the sirens were pretty close now.  Not quite upon them, but almost.

"I'm Sailor Belka... I've already made contact with our Queen inside...I'm one of you..." She then looked at her weapon. "As for this..well it's kind of my senshi weapon.....I can't be the only senshi with a weapon..right?"
iorichan
iorichan

http://sailorcacophony.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Tue 07 Oct 2014, 08:00

Venus went up to Iori and asked her, "Hey since you're helping and everything do you think that you can get something to zone off this area where that boy and the other senshi are over there? *Points to Ryuusei and Lyra and CO.* That would be a huge help and then maybe I could introduce you to everyone once this all dies down, ok?"
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Tue 07 Oct 2014, 08:33

Iori nodded. "Leave it to me..." She looked around... and managed to lightly convince (through moderate amounts of demure cute smiles and emotional blackmail) a few strong boys to move some garbage cans around the zone...and used her remaining purple ribbon to wrap around the garbage cans cordoning off Venus's requested zone for her.
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by DaAmron Tue 07 Oct 2014, 19:35

Makoto was about to spring into action, seeing the green eyed boy starting to fall over, but seeing Lyra handle the solution easily enough, makoto, shrugged her shoulders with a 'what can you do' motion, but was happy that the problem resolved itself so easily. for a moment her eyes blurred, and she felt dizzy. "uh-oh, looks like ive already hit my limit for the time being....." and with a slight flash of green, her armored form, reduced to that of her normal uniform as Sailor Jupiter. "Wonder why it goes away so quick when im moving, but stays for hours if im not doing anything?" walking over to Daisy, Belbud, Ami, Rei, and the boy, she asks "so whats the prognosis doc? is timmy gonna live or do we gotta thump him one for good measure." with a smile, then, kneeling down beside the boy. "hey, you okay? you need something to clean your face with, that looked awfully messy..." when another senshi, calling herself Belka asked that she couldnt be the only senshi with a weapon, makoto thought about it and replied "actually, not many of us use a weapon...not that it's a bad thing mind you..."
DaAmron
DaAmron

Location : North Portland, about six miles from the Oregon/Washington Border via I-5 in the great Pacific North West

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed 08 Oct 2014, 20:28

iorichan wrote:"I'm Sailor Belka... I've already made contact with our Queen inside...I'm one of you..."  She then looked at her weapon. "As for this..well it's kind of my senshi weapon.....I can't be the only senshi with a weapon..right?"

"Sailor Belka? Why don't I recognize that name?" Sailor Mercury wondered out loud. "Especially if you've met our Queen. As for senshi weapons, it depends how you define weapon," she gave a silly grin, then continued with a more serious expression "Because Sailor Uranus has her Space Sword that she's used as a weapon a couple of times. And if you define weapon very broadly, then a couple other of us could be said to have one."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Wed 08 Oct 2014, 21:14

Lyra looked up at Sailor Jupiter. "I'm pretty sure he'll be alright, Sailor Jupiter. The drugs seem to have finally overstayed their welcome, whatever they were." She smiled reassuringly at the boy, still using her empathy to keep the atmosphere as calm as possible, in case of another incident. Just then she heard the conversation going on between the other group of senshi, taking notice of the girl with the hammer. Is that Belka? she thought to herself.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Wed 08 Oct 2014, 23:03

Belka was pleased that her conversation with the girls was going so well. (at least she thought it was)

She smiled. "Well..yes..this is the focus for much of my magic. However, I'd be more than happy to discuss this more with you all inside... I could also introduce you to my sister...." She looked over at the boy. "And that young fellow doesn't seem like he'll be causing any problems any time soon." She looked at Ami. "So what do you say?"
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by DaAmron Wed 08 Oct 2014, 23:23

Makoto nodded her agreement. "woo..lots of us coming out of the woodwork these days...hope that isnt a bad sign...but thats just borrowing trouble!" she looked to the boy and noted inwardly. 'strange, usually when i meet someone new, im reminded of my old sempai, right now all i can think about is that he was obviously scared of the cars, and attacked them. I wonder why he was so worked up?' then, tapping on the bottom of her chin, she nodded. "Yes, we should probably get inside. do we move him with us? maybe give him a safe place to sleep this off?" she nodded to Belka "yup. always good to get to know new recruits...which reminds me we got lots of folks missing here lately...maybe something else we should discuss inside?"
DaAmron
DaAmron

Location : North Portland, about six miles from the Oregon/Washington Border via I-5 in the great Pacific North West

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Thu 09 Oct 2014, 19:32

The began to come into focus, one of them spoke about being taken, "Whaa..." and winked at someone; luckily...or unluckily, his vision cleared enough to see who was being winked at... The most muscular, masculine WOMAN he'd ever seen...and she was in a skimpy skirt. "AH!" Quickly covering his eyes, then took a peek. "AHH!!" He covered them again, then took another peak. "AHHH!!!!" Yup, she was still there...

The newcomer asked if he was 'okey' or needed a beat down and someone else answered about the drugs and that they were out of his system. "I beg to differ!" The girl who answered about the drugs said he could ask whatever. "Alright, what is this place, I want to know where the hell I am?! ...And how the hell do YOU know what those asshats put in me?!" Now with a sudden burst of energy, he bolted up. "...Are you with'em?"
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Thu 09 Oct 2014, 20:07

Vita was agreeing with the brown haired girl..when she heard the 'excitable boy' get up and start rambling again.

"Or maybe we need to try calming him down...again. Does anyone have any Prozac?" She sighed.

"Hey Kid!" She called out. "No one wants to hurt ya! Just calm down and we'll buy you some food..ok?"
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Thu 09 Oct 2014, 20:09

Lyra almost fell over when the boy stood up. "No, in fact we were gonna ask you who THEY are. Just because we know they pumped you full of drugs, which by the way is obvious do to how you were acting, that doesn't mean we know WHAT those drugs ARE." She stood up herself, careful to make herself appear as non threatening as possible. "As for where you are, you're in Tokyo, Japan." Just then she heard Belka holler out. "Agreed. Why don't we all go inside and I can order us all something to eat. It will no doubt also help you with whatever effects remain from whatever it was you were shot up with." She held out her hand, palm up, while at the same time reaching for Daisy, the latter being an unconscious move on her part.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu 09 Oct 2014, 21:48

When the new senshi, Belka, suggested that they talk more inside, Mercury nodded "I agree with Sailor Jupiter that going inside would be a good idea, especially if we can meet your sister, Sailor Belka."  After all, meeting new potential allies was not something she wanted to turn down.

Then the boy that they had been focused on for so long seemed to demand more of their attention - and also proved several of the statements from the various senshi there wrong.  Mercury calmly replied to a couple of his questions "How well do you know the Azabu-Juuban neighborhood? And I agree with the other new senshi that we can't know whether we are one of them unless you tell us who 'they' are."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaAmron Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:05

as Lyra offers her hand, Makoto offers her own as well. so as to lend extra stability. "Sorry for the 'thumping' thought, it was a bad joke on my part. ya never know how someone is going to react. could be worse though, cops tend to tazer folks on drugs. i cant imagine that being any gentler."
she thinks to herself 'of course, a couple of bolts from me are probably 10x WORSE than a tazer..' she then says "we should probably get everyone situation, think Usagi-chan will mind us bringing a few more to the party?"
DaAmron
DaAmron

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:25

Meanwhile...inside Hayate had gone inside...and tried to calm the young blonde girl down by talking to her incessantly about how much she loved Tokyo and the neighbourhood...and the food here..and the cute animals around..and basically everything else.

And then to make the moment perfect she began to show embarrassing baby photos ( use your imagination) of Vita to try to make Usagi laugh while they waited.
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:59

Sailor Jupiter talked about the police needing to tazer people hopped up on drugs and about her own bolts being '10x stronger'. "Then I've got nothing to worry about."

"Tokyo? Japan? Whaa..." Was his response to Lyra in regards to location, and then across the way another girl mentioned yet ANOTHER place. He looked in her direction...doing his best to avoid Daisy... "I-I've never heard of ANY of these places.

Along with Mercury was another girl who called him 'kid'. "Dude who you calling 'kid'? I have like 2 feet on you!" ...Which was a lot coming from him as he wasn't very tall. Although her and a couple of the other girls were offering to feed him?! (What's going on here, nobody's ever done THAT before?)

"...Alright." And headed across the street into the cafe.
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri 10 Oct 2014, 20:18

When Lyra subconsciously reached out to Daisy, the latter thought Lyra wanted a friendly handshake, so Daisy took Lyra's hand and started shaking it.

When the teenage boy said that he didn't recognize any of the places that the senshi had mentioned, Bellbud decided to try a different approach "Okay, then where are you from? I ask because I'm trying to find some common place that we both know."

When Jupiter asked whether Usagi would mind the company of a few extra people, namely them, Mercury spoke up "I don't see why she would mind. She has always been very welcoming to newcomers. I don't see why she would stop now."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Fri 10 Oct 2014, 20:28

Lyra grinned at Daily before holding her arm still, indicating she just wanted to hold it. She then nodded at Mercury and grinned. "Tell ya what, my treat. I can definitely afford it and I want things to get started on the right foot, so to speak. Besides, it would be better if we continue this discussion in private, don't you think.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Fri 10 Oct 2014, 20:53

Mars had been fairly quiet through this entire exchange. Truth be told, she was busy reading the energy off of the new comers to the group since she suspected they were the ones that made sure no harm had come to him. She did not really pay attention to what was being said. More senshi coming out could only mean one thing, there was more trouble coming there way than they knew what to do. She felt a tiny bit of heat coming from the tips of her fingers. She closed her eyes and relaxed her fingers as the scroll disappeared from her fingers. She sighed as the tiny bits of the conversation flowed into her ears. There was talk of food and meeting with the others to talk with this boy and the newcomers. She honestly did not know how she felt about others knowing who she was in her civilian form right away. It was true that Usagi and the others knew however times had been different then.

Her eyes suddenly widened as she realized where the strange energy blasts she had gotten from earlier came from. It really all made sense now. She rolled her eyes as she felt embarrassed as to not putting two and two together before. She watched as the group made a few jokes. She felt an eyebrow raise as the boy mentioned that he had never heard of Japan before. This did strike her as a bit odd to say the least. Something seemed to tickle at the back of her mind. She crossed her arms as she followed the boy to the cafe as she kept a close eye on him.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum