Mistress 9's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 of the RPG here

+7
WhtChocoSnowBuns
iorichan
Kyanzaki
Sou
magus.eldarwen
Stephen Sportsnutd
mercuryfan
11 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 1 of the RPG here - Page 11 Empty Re: Day 1 of the RPG here

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sat 01 Aug 2015, 13:12

iorichan wrote:OOC Sorry for being away so long...Will try to keep up with it

Iori smiled and enjoyed her time chatting with Minako-chan.  She loved chatting with fans anyways, but Minako also reminded her A LOT of her friend and long time co-worker, Hoshi Miki....another great idol. In Iori's mind, there was no reason Minako couldn't become the next Miki, although her chest would have to grow a bit more...

Iori smiled. "So... when can I hear you sing, Minako-chan?"

Vita herself just kept her sister close by and listened to everyone talk, especially about the strange young boy sitting with them all.   She hmmed.

"I can understand...." Vita nodded.  "My native planet was Belka.... but I was reborn here for some reason. I have the background of Earth, but I'm sure my original form would have been just as lost here."

Minako looked at Iori surprised, "Sing? You want to hear me sing? Sure..by this really is not the place...maybe at the Crown Arcade then I could...I promise.: Inside though Minako was thinking, 'oh no..what if she doesn't think I'm good...what if I end up sounding like Usagi or something *Gulp* it shouldn't be THAT bad..right'

OOC: I had some stuff come up so sorry about the late post.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri 07 Aug 2015, 22:39

iorichan wrote:Vita looked over at Rei and could see her blood beginning to boil... She could see it coming because in many ways, she was like Rei.

She spoke up. "Hey boys...take a step back...we ladies don't like being pushed on somethings."  She then looked at Rei.  "Listen...I'm not sure why all these things are happening at once....or not..I've never been the analytical kind.  But I'm happy to take my sister and lay low for now if that helps.  But if you need our help...I also want you to know ...I'd be happy to give it...

She offered her hand in friendship to Rei.

Meanwhile Iori continued to try to chat with Minako-chan and Vance....trying to get to know more about them.

Vance put up his hands with a raised eyebrow as Vita spoke. "Sorry, I figured being open and social was a good way to make a good first impression, wanting to be helpful and all. I can only work with what I've got."

Sou wrote:"...Then why did YOU bring it up?" Assuming the man, Vance was referring to the gold as that was the last comment he had made to the boy.

It was at this time that the young red-headed girl, Vita had spoken up to both of them. "Not sure what you mean by that? Rei offered me a place to stay, so the least I can do is give her the benefit of the doubt if she thinks this other guy's," Motioning at Vance with his thumb. "a total freak."

Vance showed a expression of irritated annoyance at the boy's lack of manners. "I asked because it seemed you needed a hand, and I offered advice to the best of my knowledge." However, Vance's hairs on his head stood up all spiky-like as the boy referred to him as a freak.

He was tempted to bite the kid's head off right then and there, but that would risk him drawing suspicion. "Look, child," Vance begun. "I don't know where you were raised from, but back home, we're taught to respect our elders, and calling them "freaks" just because they are different than you certainly doesn't count as polite."

Rei certainly could tell that Vance was a little hurt from the boy's careless comment, especially when they finally shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Rei."

Vance eventually decided to sit near Hoshiko and Usagi, exhaling as he worked to keep his temper in-check. "If you peoples don't mind, perhaps we should shift to a happier subject before more ugly words are spoken." he suggested.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sun 09 Aug 2015, 09:36

"And where I come from, respect's gotta be earned! Not just handed out because of somebody's age because who knows, they might turn out to be some self-important dick-weasel who just pimps in and acts like he knows everything."

He looked around the table. "None of these guys are demanding my respect, even the ones I've barely talked to" Which given the mini-rampage he'd went on...they had the right to hold it over him but weren't. "So that already puts'em miles above you in that department."
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyanzaki Sun 09 Aug 2015, 17:42

When Kamiya asked if he could meet up with her family, Setsuna responded cheerfully "That sounds like a good idea!  Would you be able to come over to our house once you're ready?  I still have to get dressed, as do some of the others, I think.  So you still probably have some time."  When he asked what he could bring, Setsuna thought for a few seconds, then came up with something they hadn't packed for the picnic yet would complement what they had packed for it.  So she told him nicely "Well, you don't have to bring anything, but if you want to, something kind of light to complement the tamagoyaki that we have would be great! Maybe a simple fish or other meat dish!  Does that sound good, Kamiya-kun?"

"Sounds like a plan.  I think I'll come up with something."  Kamiya replied.  It occurred to him, Kamiya can whip up something quick and simple in no time.  He has an idea of what to make, so it won't take a long time to make.  Once that is done all Kamiya has to do is to take another shower, pack the dish and get dressed for the beach.  "I'll make something simple for this afternoon."  Kamiya thought on this as he finished his conversation with Setsuna.  He didn't want to make it longer, because he believed, she had some more things to do before heading out.  "So...see you this afternoon?"  asked Kamiy as he awaited for an answer.

Kyanzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun 09 Aug 2015, 17:43

Things were getting way out of hand, so Ami realized she had to step in now before they got even worse. Looking quite surprised, she tried to speak up in a calming tone, though it came out with a hint that she was losing her patience "Guys, guys, guys! No matter how you feel about giving out respect, it's not nice to just go around calling people names! Plus, we seem to be getting way off topic. I thought we came here to discuss what to do about the new threats we've already seen, like those two girls that were attacking us on the street out here! Now can we try to stay on topic?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Mon 10 Aug 2015, 00:27

Ami was intervening in the conversation him and Vance were having by mentioning those 2 girls from earlier. (That's right, I almost forgot about them; the plant and that other person) He didn't really get a good look at Misty Rain as he was still reeling from his own mini-rampage, the head injury and the realization that he was somewhere else. That attack seemed to come from nowhere.

He sighed. "Ami, you're right for stepping in like that. Sorry, I was too wrapped up in my own shit and forgot about them. You mean the plant-chick who looks like she's into bondage and her friend right?" It was Veigue, but it could still give Vance an idea of who who the attackers were in case HE'd run into him before. This didn't mean he liked the guy, just that he'd put that aside for now. "I didn't ee much of it, but it looked like the Bondage Queen knew you guys, any ideas about that?"
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon 10 Aug 2015, 06:18

It was bad enough the boy made his remark, but then he had to push the red button by associating him with "pimping". That really brought his blood to a high boil. He could literally throw the kid for calling him that.

"Did....did you accuse me of.....pimping?!" Vance said, flames flaring in his eyes, as if another side of him was emerging. "WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU---"

Ami cut them off as she mentioned them being attacked by two girls earlier. This caused Vance two whip his head at Ami, though he was still aggravated by that comment.

"What's this about you all being attacked?" he said, trying to focus. "Do you know what the girls looked like or where they came from?"

Then the boy mentioned his own clues, making him raise an eyebrow. "Sounds like a pair of youma, don't you think? What about the other one? Do you know what she looked like? Did they say anything? And what did their attacks look like?"

His analytical side came out. Being a fighter, he used data and knowledge to have an advantage on the enemy. At any rate, he would have to put his issue with the boy aside, it was far from over. Hoshiko and Rei would probably sense that Vance was extremely offended by being accused of being a pimp. Hoshiko, being closer to his mind, would find images of actual pimps slapping their "ho's" around, and a younger Vance watching in shock and horror as women were being treated so cruelly, crying in sympathy for the girls.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Thu 13 Aug 2015, 02:07

Hayate smiled. "That's right....ALL of you had better calm down.and stop arguing....OR I'll be forced to start singing happy songs about loving one another..."

Iori looked over. "Oh I didn't know you were a singer, Ms Yagami.."

Hayate looked over and smiled with the face of Lucifer.

Vita looked down with a look of terror on her face. "She....can't....that's what makes it scary..."
iorichan
iorichan

http://sailorcacophony.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu 13 Aug 2015, 09:08

Vance raised an eyebrow as Hayate, Vita, and Iori spoke. "Well, besides that, there's no need for you to sing about loving one another." Vance said. "I'm totally capable of that. It just hurts my feelings to be associated to those who would use and exploit women for financial gain and then turn around and physically, mentally, emotionally, and sexually abuse them. It's not cool. At all."

Vance took a breath. "But anybuh, back to this topic of you guys being attacked."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sat 15 Aug 2015, 14:15

Minako was about to talk to Iori some more about the possibility of her singing later when the fight between Rei, Vance and Ryuusei almost broke out. She sighed when she saw Ami-chan bravely jump in trying to calm it down. Then there was the talk about the earlier attack...Minako remembered some of it. "Hey guys..I remember some stuff about that..first thing is that the Bondage queen as we've been calling her is actually named Rose..I heard her talking to the other girl...they were pretty loud after all. The other girl's name..not sure but she looked like she could control types of weather I think as based on some of the attacks...*She then looked at Vance* Youma's? I am not sure Vance..I think these might be real people..." She then looked at the others waiting to hear their responses.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sat 15 Aug 2015, 20:29

Vance raised an eyebrow at Minako as she mentioned that they were actual people. "Hmm...but why? What's their motive? Why would they attack a child in broad daylight? Were they insane, or did they have a strong motivation? Something tells me there's some sleuthing that needs to be done, and that means looking for those two."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sun 16 Aug 2015, 15:45

Minako looked back at him, "That I don't know Vance. Yeah they are probably crazy and Rose did say something about getting back at us from before..I think we should too..go after them that is..but I really am not sure, what do the rest of you think?"
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Thu 20 Aug 2015, 07:58

Vita said. "I say we find out where they're hiding and bring the fight to them...and then we can get them to tell us right then and there...rather than waiting for them to find us when it's most convenient for them..."
iorichan
iorichan

http://sailorcacophony.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu 20 Aug 2015, 19:35

"Well there's a strategy I can get behind." Vance said, balling his fist. "Of course, when we catch them, we'll have to find the right person to make their brain so we can juice it for info and details." Then Vance turned to Rei. "How about you, Miss Hino? Wanna have a go at interrogation? Or maybe you, Miss Minase?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Fri 21 Aug 2015, 07:37

"Question is WHERE do we look?" He wasn't against going after the pair; they attacked these people who are helping him out despite giving them no reason to. So hemping them catch the duo is the least he can do, but finding them could be difficult especially since he knew nothing about this city and the only aid he could give was basic. "From the sounds of it this 'Tokyo' is pretty big, right? And if we spread ourselves too thin to cover more ground, we're likely to get ambushed if they're expecting to go on the hunt. I'd say we keep the search to a centralized area so if they DO get the jump on any of us, the rest won't be far..."

"Eh, I like my name better." When the blonde girl, Minako said she heard the Bondage Queen' name was 'Rose'.
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Fri 21 Aug 2015, 22:09

Minako giggled at Ryuusei about the bondage queen joke. "Well if there is no one against it I say we look in an area together and find these freaks and bring them in!"
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sat 22 Aug 2015, 20:40

He gave Minako a wave. "Glad I could make at least on of you laugh!" (And she's a total hotty too!) He continued to look in the blonde's direction, but also eyed Rei. (...Maybe moreso than Miss Sunshine here.)
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sat 22 Aug 2015, 23:56

Minako smiled and waved back not noticing she blushed a little for some reason.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun 23 Aug 2015, 11:59

Vance just smirked as he looked at the boy and Minako. "So, in that case, we should start at the scene of the attack and go from there to follow the trail. Evil peoples capable of special powers should leave some kind of trail, especially since they didn't give a shard about attacking in broad daylight."

Then Vance jerked his head up. "I got it! If my spirit partner Sentra can find any traces of it, she might be able to track them. What do you think?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sun 23 Aug 2015, 17:40

Minako then looked at Vance, "Great idea but who is Sentra?? I don't see anyone here with you but us.." Minako obviously didn't get the word 'Spirt'
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Sun 23 Aug 2015, 19:53

Rei nodded her head when Vance returned her greeting.  She noticed the two new boys were starting to cause a scene which really did nothing to help her mood at the moment.  She was thankful that Ami spoke up.  Ah cooler heads do prevail.  At least now we can get things going again.

She sat back in her seat as she listened to everyone start talking about those who attacked them.  Her mind turned over the fight again and again.  There was really nothing that stood out in her mind as to a clue as to they might be and what they wanted.  They did seem in tune with aspects of nature.  It was wroth a note.  She payed little mind to the nicknames as she was deep in thought.  

She snapped back into reality as the word spirit was mentioned.  Her lips parted into an O as she realized that was the other being she had sensed.  She nodded her head in agreement with that.  "I think it would be a wise idea.  This way none of us would be in danger.  It might help to note that the powers were based with nature.  It seemed as if one called upon weather as the other plant life.  We should be cautious in case someone else comes around using powers along that line."

She glanced at her watch.  It was starting to get late for her.  She hoped that Grandpa was still resting at the moment.  If he got much worse or it last longer, she would have to have Ami come and look at him.  Something in the pit of her stomach told her that he might not last much longer.

Almost as an after thought and in a quieter tone, "I was planning on a fire reading this evening.  Hopefully that will shed more light as well."
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Mon 24 Aug 2015, 09:36

Minako tried to scoot over towards Ryuusei but some of the girls were between them. 'Darn it...i just need to get Rei and Ami to move somehow..hmm how to do that..' She then just started to stare at him till he looked at her and she would wink at him trying to tell him to find her later to talk.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Mon 24 Aug 2015, 11:45

mercuryfan wrote:
When Hotaru asked if he had been waiting for a long time, Hikaru happily stated "Not at all!  Ayase-san and I just got back after exploring the mall here.  It's got some great shops in it!  I can show you some of them if you want!"  Then Hotaru asked about going inside the restaurant they were in front of.  Hikaru blushed a little in embarrassment in response "Oops!  We just had a little bite to eat."  Then he started smiling, but it was more of an embarrassed smile "But I'd be more than willing to have another bite in here with you, Hotaru-chan!"

When Hotaru greeted and waved at her, Ayase waved back, smiled, and spoke in a similar tone to the girl with shoulder-length purplish-black hair "Good afternoon, Hotaru-chan!  I hope you had a good morning!  And I hope your family is doing well!"

Hotaru smiled and replied to Ayase, "I did, thank you! They are doing well. In fact, today is such a nice day that they went out on a picnic! Let's go in! I'm getting hungry...." Hotaru blushed at the sound of her stomach making a rumbling noise. She started to walk in hoping the two would follow after her.

Hotaru looked at the menu and asked Hikaru, "Have you tried this restaurant before?"
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MochiFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Mon 24 Aug 2015, 11:49

Michiru finished getting dressed and ready for the picnic and went downstairs to finish the last preparations for packaging the food. She walked into the kitchen and found that the bento was already wrapped nicely and also a canister for tea was prepared. Michiru smiled and went to the living room to see if everyone was ready to go or if she was the last one to be done getting ready. She saw Sakuya by the couch waiting and couldn't find Setsuna or Haruka. "I wonder if Haruka is getting the car ready for departure," Michiru walked to the garage door to peek her head inside to look for Haruka.
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MochiFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Mon 24 Aug 2015, 17:10

Seeing Minako wink cutely in his direction, caused him to blush slightly. (Hot AND cute!) While smiling back at her..And then was immediately snapped back to reality upon hearing something interesting. No it wasn't Vance talking about his Spirit partner, that was omething quite normal; instead it was what Rei said she was going to do that evening which caused him to raise an eyebrow. "Fire reading?"
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum