Mistress 9's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 of the RPG here

+7
WhtChocoSnowBuns
iorichan
Kyanzaki
Sou
magus.eldarwen
Stephen Sportsnutd
mercuryfan
11 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 1 of the RPG here - Page 3 Empty Re: Day 1 of the RPG here

Post by magus.eldarwen Sat 27 Sep 2014, 21:37

Rei glanced up to see another one of her friends had arrived.  She forced a smile across her face as she greeted Minako with a quiet response, "Hello, Mina-chan.  It is nice to see you."  She forced herself not to roll her eyes in their sockets as the blonde pointed out the crowd. She gave a tiny sigh as she replied, "It does seem to be following us.  Some how I get the sense we might be in for more trouble than we bargained for."

She took a sip of her drink in hopes of letting her headache slowly fade away.  Her eyes scanned the crowd outside as she hoped to be able to be able to pick back up on the energy she felt earlier.  She was about to give up when another strange energy hit her.  This one seemed familiar some how, almost like she felt it before and did not realize it at the time, though she could not place as to where.  She gripped her seat and cup to the point of white knuckles showing.  A gasp left her throat as it seemed she found another senshi and this one was close by, so close she felt that she could touch this girl.  She knew that this girl had a protector's aura about her.  She closed her eyes as she tried to follow where the energy went though it just seemed to stay stagnate in the immediate area.    

She let out a groan as once more the energy faded from her.  She scrunched up her nose at the lack of finding out any real facts.  She felt her hands ache as she released the grip from both of the objects as the headache from earlier seemed to double if not triple in size.  It seems as if senshi are coming out of the woodwork.  I have a bad feeling that we might be in over our heads.  I need to do a long fire reading session tonight after Grandpa is asleep.  It might gleam some light on what is happening.  For now, I shall keep this quiet, no sense in bringing it up unless I know for sure what is happening.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun 28 Sep 2014, 01:48

When Hoshiko took off running toward the sound of that truck honk followed by that yelling, Bellbud & Daisy each took off running themselves toward it soon after.  Once they had caught back up with Hoshiko, they saw that they had reached their desired destination when they saw all the aftermath of the scene, like the punched-in (even with a hole in it) truck grille, and the gathered crowd gawking at the scene.

After stopping on the edge of the scene for just a couple seconds to gather her breath, Bellbud decided to try something, wanting to prevent any further escalation of the damages and knowing that Daisy would back her up if need be.  So after the truck driver invited the teenage boy to trash his rig and fled into the crowd, Bellbud made sure she was away from any of the gawkers, then yelled to the teenage boy "Hey, you!  Stop doing that!  And what's your name?"

Last edited by mercuryfan on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 06:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add a phrase I should've put in originally)
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Sun 28 Sep 2014, 01:59

Hoshiko's eyes widened as Bellbud called out to the kid who was obviously responsible for the damage. "I'm not sure that was a good idea, Bellbud," She said as she cane to stand next to her new friends. To the average person she looked nervous, but to someone with fighting experience she actually looked like she was subtly preparing for battle. She was also unknowingly in Rei's line of vision.

(OOC: Any senshi who is into fashion would probably recognize her if they see her)
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Sun 28 Sep 2014, 08:56

Vita
-----
Vita began to get more vibes....her hair standing on the back of her neck... she stood up and looked around..getting vibes from some girls sitting at the table across from them..

Being the calm rational and highly inconspicuous type that she always was <OOC sarcasm is in existence here>, Vita stands on a chair and stares over the plants at the teenage girls converging together at one table (OOC Rei, Ami and Usagi).  A sane person would mention 'DO I know you?'  but Vita just stood there and stared at them.. a far more 'sensible' solution...

Hayate began to sweatball. "Um...Vita-chan...that's um...a  bit rude..."

"I need to see if....their one of me...or I'm one of them...."

"That sounds even worse..."

-----------------------------------

Iori
----
Iori was just about to come through the door of the cafe (and away from the scene with the crazy boy) when she saw Hoshiko.

She wowed and waved to her. "Ne...Hoshiko-san!!! I can't believe I'd meet you here..."  She rushes over to the young girl and bows. "It's amazing...I've worn  so many of your outfits... You even did one for 765 Pro..for one of our concerts!  Do you remember?"  

She stopped and noticed the girl seemed more interested in the escapades on the street.

She whispered. "Better not to get involved in that... He looks like he might be trouble..." She said...hoping she was passing on helpful advice.
iorichan
iorichan

http://sailorcacophony.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun 28 Sep 2014, 10:02

By now, Usagi had forgotten about looking at the developing scene outside - her attention was divided between the other girls at her table and the two girls at the next table over who had been talking about possibly investigating the scene outside. The first thing she noticed to respond to was the red-haired girl from the next table standing up and staring at them. So Usagi looked at the red-head, and asked her in her friendly tone that she usually used when greeting strangers "May I help you?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Sun 28 Sep 2014, 15:54

Hoshiko blinked and turned around. "Iori-san!" She gave the girl a very brief smile and hug, given the situation. "Of course I remember you! Talk about a small world." At her advice she nodded her agreement but said, "I know, but there are a lot of people here who can get hurt. I'd rather keep that to a minimum. Do you think you could do me a favor and find someplace to call the police?" She hoped the girl would so that she wouldn't have to worry about her. She grinned. "Don't worry about me, my friends and I can take care of ourselves. If nothing else we can keep him busy till help shows up."
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sun 28 Sep 2014, 16:59

Minako smiled back at Ami and Rei and said, "Yes Ami..I think it has as well and Rei..I am sorry that I said that. I knew already that you all knew what was happening." She then looked outside some more and said, "That doesn't look good...some people are trying to get closer to the site." Then she added in a whisper, " Should We go out and check yet.? I don't want anyone to get hurt.."
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sun 28 Sep 2014, 17:01

He ceased attacking the truck already once it started 'bleeding' then turned and scared off the driver who'd previously been cursing at him when a girl in the crowd, who was accompanied by two others; male and female, called out to him to 'stop it'. Unaware of what she actually meant, the boy yelled back. "I did stop it! It's dead, it ain't gonna hurt anyone!"
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun 28 Sep 2014, 17:18

After hearing the teenage boy's reply, Bellbud decided to play along with his line of reasoning.  Acting thankful, she said "Thank you.  Now what's your name?  I'm Bellbud."

Meanwhile, Daisy silently walked up to behind Bellbud, but made sure to not pass her or get between Bellbud and the teenage boy she was talking to.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sun 28 Sep 2014, 18:23

After thanking hi, the girl asked for his name, come to think of it she asked him that before. "Just a stranger doing his civic duty." He opted NOT to give his name because of the sizable price on his head...and from the looks of this crowd nobody seemed to recognize him. He gave the threesome a wave then walked across to the other side, moving through the crowd. He continued down the sidewalk until...

"THAT MOTHERF**KER!" As he glared at a passing car. "Here to avenge your friend eh? WELL I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR ASS OUT TOO!" And proceeded to charge after it.
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Sun 28 Sep 2014, 18:49

Hoshiko sighed in relief as the situation seemed to diffuse itself, but then growled when the guy went after another car. "Iori-san, please, you need to go call for help. He didn't attack us, so we should be ok, but we need to distract him somehow." With that she took off and hollered after the boy. "You need to stop! Those are cars! With people inside! You're going to hurt someone if you don't knock it off!!!!
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun 28 Sep 2014, 19:10

Bellbud sighed in disappointment after the teenage boy chose to not give his name, then went down the road to threaten another car.  When Hoshiko ran after the teenage boy, Bellbud followed, with Daisy close behind Bellbud.  Though this time, Bellbud chose to remain silent instead of saying anything to the boy that she might later regret.  Bellbud wanted to hear what this boy's response was to Hoshiko's statements first.

But Daisy was worried for Hoshiko.  He had just saved her a few minutes ago, and now she was putting herself in harm's way again!  As he followed the two young women, he called out in a concerned tone "Hoshiko-san!  What the heck are you doing?"

Meanwhile, the crowd of gawkers started heading down to where the teenage boy was now threatening another vehicle.  Bellbud realized she needed to quickly react to this, yelling at the crowd "Stay back!  This is a dangerous situation!" with corresponding arm motions to them.  In response, the crowd backed off a few feet, but remained within watching distance.

Last edited by mercuryfan on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 19:36; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to add the second paragraph, then to add the third one)
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sun 28 Sep 2014, 20:22

Minako then watched as the man left the area but people were still watching him and now she could hear someone yelling at him... "Ok that's it...I can't sit here any longer. I am going out there to see what the heck is going on. Also I am going to try to get those people to leave in case SOMEONE has to do anything about it." When she said someone to the others she winked...meaning she was talking about them doing something.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sun 28 Sep 2014, 20:37

As he ran after the car, the girl that was with the one who moments earlier called out to him, gave chase and yelled something. "Car-what?" And she said there was a person inside, so he looked into it's 'eyes' and sure enough there WAS someone in there. "So it's carnivorous and is already chowin' down on someone?!" He leapt onto the trunk and started pounding on the roof...
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun 28 Sep 2014, 20:52

Ami had also been watching the scene outside on the street the vast majority of the time she had been here. When she saw the two young women and one young man who had stuck their necks out earlier, when she saw them dash down the street in the direction that they crazy teenage boy had gone, she had seen enough. She had to agree with Minako that action was needed - now. So she said "I'm with you, Minako-chan. Lead on," and got up from where she was sitting at the corner booth.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:01

Minako nodded to Ami and got up as well and went out the door. She waited for Ami then went to a close alleyway and waved her over... She then waited for her blue-haired friend.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:25

Ami followed Minako to and out of the front door of the café. When Minako found a close alleyway and waved her over, Ami got the hint. So she jogged over to the alley's entrance and ducked into it. Then, without waiting for Minako to transform, she took out her transformation wand and called out "Mercury Crystal Power, Make-Up!"

====================

Meanwhile, on the street around the scene with the teenage boy, when he jumped onto the second vehicle, most of the crowd put two and two together. Figuring this could easily get dangerous to themselves also, most of the crowd fled the scene at that point. But a few brave souls remained, still gawking.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Sun 28 Sep 2014, 22:01

Hoshiko watched as the crowd panicked and began dispersing. Of course, she had to deal with what was in front of her. "You need to stop!! It's a machine!!! It's not alive!! People control it!!!!" She didn't understand what this kid's deal was. Her senses weren't exactly going haywire so she didn't think he was evil. Then again, his actions showed sheer confusion, and that might be interfering with her empathic abilities.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Mon 29 Sep 2014, 06:32

Iori
====
Iori blinked blinked at Hoshi as she seemed intent to get involved with crazy boy. "Um.okay... if that's what you want..."

She dashed around the corner and into an alleyway, and pulled out her phone..and begin to dial the emergency number for the police.

"Hello... Police department? Yes..this is Iori Minase... I'm calling from 4th Street...there seems to be some disturbance here... some young boy seems to be punching moving vehicles? What do you mean - am I drunk? WHO THE BLEEP DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO!!! JUST GET SOMEONE DOWN HERE NOWWWWWWWW!!!"

A cellphone call was answered with nearly the venom and violence that the young man around the corner had for domestic automobiles.
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Mon 29 Sep 2014, 06:37

mercuryfan wrote:By now, Usagi had forgotten about looking at the developing scene outside - her attention was divided between the other girls at her table and the two girls at the next table over who had been talking about possibly investigating the scene outside.  The first thing she noticed to respond to was the red-haired girl from the next table standing up and staring at them.  So Usagi looked at the red-head, and asked her in her friendly tone that she usually used when greeting strangers "May I help you?"

Vita
===
Hayate whimpered as she realised one of the girls had finally noticed Vita glaring at them...not that that was an unforeseeable conclusion to begin with....

"This is why we can't go to really nice places..." She face palmed.

Vita stared down at Usagi...."I'm getting vibes from you... really strong vibes..." She grabbed her hammer necklace and closed her eyes... she felt her soul become sucked out of her mortal shell in a cosmic hell storm, quickly becoming sucked into the vast void of memory.  She gasped and shuddered as she found herself in an old style throne room... dressed in an all together too-girly outfit bowing before a girl with twin buns of hair....pledging her loyalty to the Queen and her daughter.... She didn't know why...but she knew one thing...it was the most important act she had ever made....

Suddenly lightening struck her chest..and her eyes exploded open again..and she looked at Usagi...and she whispered. "You....were.... on the moon!"
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:26

Rei glanced up at Minako as she spoke about what was happening outside. There were a couple of other things that had taken presidence for her. She shook her head as it seemed to be a simple misunderstanding from earlier. She was going to say something when Minako felt that the boy had gone far enough. She was thinking that there might be better to let the authorities handle the situation. She pulled out her cell phone, only to find that both of her friends were already out the door. She groaned as this was not going to help the headache that was already pounding through her skull.

She quickly paid for her drink as she followed them out the door with her arms crossed over her chest. She barely caught Ami dodging into the alley way as she followed suit. She got the hint of what exactly they were planning. She just hoped that her grandfather would be okay for a little longer than she originally was planning. She sighed as she pulled at out her own wand as she shouted out, "Mars Crystal Power, Make Up!"

Firey rings surrounded her only to reveal her fuku. She looked over at Venus as she gave a sigh, "So what is the plan now?"
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Mon 29 Sep 2014, 12:44

Minako saw Rei come and follow them and she didn't look happy. As she got there Minako was currently in the process of transforming. When she finished, Venus looked at Mars and answered her question, "Well I think we should first try and get the rest of the crowd out of here, one of us can do that...while the other two try to talk with the boy attacking the cars...so...who wants to do what? Make your decisions now, we might not have much time.."
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon 29 Sep 2014, 20:21

After Venus proposed two different duties and that they be split among them, Mercury volunteered "I should probably be one of those talking to the boy. My computer might help me figure out what's wrong with him." She then paused to let Mars and Venus respond to that.

====================

mertmidnightangel wrote:Hoshiko watched as the crowd panicked and began dispersing. Of course, she had to deal with what was in front of her. "You need to stop!! It's a machine!!! It's not alive!! People control it!!!!" She didn't understand what this kid's deal was. Her senses weren't exactly going haywire so she didn't think he was evil. Then again, his actions showed sheer confusion, and that might be interfering with her empathic abilities.

Bellbud decided to add on to what Hoshiko had told the teenage boy "As she said, they're just regular machines! They're not doing anything wrong!"

Meanwhile, Daisy wondered what had gotten into Hoshiko - he was getting more and more worried for her. "Hoshiko-san, stay safe!" he called out in a concerned tone.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Mon 29 Sep 2014, 20:28

Hoshiko turned and smiled at Daisy. "I'll be fine, I can take care of myself, trust me." Just then she felt the wave of power brought on by the transformation of Mercury, Mars and Venus. They're here, she thought, not realizing she also said it under her breath.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Mon 29 Sep 2014, 20:54

Venus smiled, "Good idea Mercury...please be careful and you have us close by if something happens ok." She then thought for a moment.."Wait..Mercury...have Mars go with you. I think I will try to move the crowds okay?"
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum