Mistress 9's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 of the RPG here

+7
WhtChocoSnowBuns
iorichan
Kyanzaki
Sou
magus.eldarwen
Stephen Sportsnutd
mercuryfan
11 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 1 of the RPG here - Page 12 Empty Re: Day 1 of the RPG here

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Mon 24 Aug 2015, 19:28

Minako was thinking of ideas to go closer to her hopefully soon-to-be boyfriend. She then thought of a good plan.."You guys..could you move over so I can get out to go use the little Venus room? we have been here for a while and you know..." She hoped it would work then when she came back she would sit next to him...
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Wed 26 Aug 2015, 15:38

He watched the blonde leave, before mentioning. "...And I think some of that food's still messing with me..." And proceeded back towards the bathroom...
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Wed 26 Aug 2015, 15:49

Minako Was making her way from her seat to walk to the bathrooms which were down a little hallway on a side wall.. she was still thinking about the enemy but more about Ryuusei who she couldn't get off her mind for some reason...
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Wed 26 Aug 2015, 16:29

He reached that same side hallway, catching up to Minako...then immediately ran right past her into the men's room! Soon after a loud "Blek!" could be heard. "Ah god damn that hit was rich! (but still good!) After cleaning up he left the bathroom but stopped near the blonde in the hall. "What's up?"
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Wed 26 Aug 2015, 17:15

Minako stopped when he rushed by her and heard the noise it distracted her from what she was doing. When he came back out asking her a question..she pushed him against the wall and kissed him holding it for about 4 seconds. "oh man...he has really great lips and he's a good kisser...man I hope I'm not scaring him' She then looked at him, "Im great now..."
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Wed 26 Aug 2015, 19:01

Well...if his tonsils weren't clean before, they definitely were now... He didn't do anything like push Minako away...just starred wide-eyed until she finished. "Uhhhhhhhhh... uh-huh-huh-huh...wow! ...Wasn't expecting anything like that, is that kinda thing normal here?" (And if it is, fuck my old life!) He figured with how clean and prestine this place looked, well before he and those 2 girls showed up and started wrecking things; that the local girls would have higher standards. Back home however, the girls would feel blessed if they ONLY had puke to contend with when they made out with someone.
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed 26 Aug 2015, 20:44

Vance heard Rei speak about the beings that attacked earlier, agreeing with his idea to have Sentra track them.

"Plant and weather control..." Vance repeated. "You know, I'm familiar with weather-based elements."

Then he noticed Minako and Ryuusei get up and head to the bathroom suddenly. It wouldn't be so odd if they hadn't left together. It didn't take much for Sentra to pick up on what was going on.

{They seem to have a strong attraction for each other...} Sentra's thoughts spoke to Vance alone.

{Hmph...I think she can do better...} Vance spoke in his mind as he rolled his eyes upward at the thought. Then he refocused on important things. "So, ladies, we should get cracking on that spot where the kid was attacked."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed 26 Aug 2015, 23:04

This time, Ami agreed with the general direction and tone of the conversation, thankfully. She thought the idea to go after these two enemies that their group seemed to be agreeing on was a good one, so she spoke up pleasantly "I like this idea. I think it's good to go after these new enemies, before they cause too many problems. So are we all in agreement on this plan of action? If so, let's go - after we fetch Minako and what's his name."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Thu 27 Aug 2015, 20:25

About 20 seconds after Ami finished talking Minako walked back over to the group like nothing happened. She looked at the other saying, "What? I needed to go...that not a bad thing right? Anyway are we going after those girls or what? I am itching for another chance at em'"
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sat 29 Aug 2015, 12:04

He walked out of the hallway where the restrooms were and upon seeing everyone realized that things were a bit awkward now. He waved at the table. "Uhh...hiya..." When Ami finished talking, he was taken aback upon realizing something... "Oh crap! With everything going on, I forgot to introduce myself! Sorry about that, I'm Ryuusei."
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sun 30 Aug 2015, 18:06

Meanwhile...

Mystee Rain and Rose were leaving their lair and went walking, not to cause trouble but just on a casual walk. "Mystee just act nice for the time being ok? I know its hard but we need to keep things low for now" Rose told her as Mystee nodded. They walked with no real direction until they cam upon a huge set of stairs. The sign read, "Hikawa Shrine" Rose spoke, "Oh this might be a nice place to rest...lets go." Rose started up the steps and Mystee followed her.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:56

Rei looked over at Ryuusei when he asked the question about her fire readings. She blinked a few times as she was trying to figure out what exactly what she was going to tell him. If he was going to come live with her, she might as well just let him see there. She opened her mouth to reply when Minako asked to use the bathroom. She sighed as she scooted out for her.

She found it strange that they were heading off together. Than again, it would not surprise her if Minako tried to make a move. Minako was often very boy crazy. She turned her attention to Vance as he spoke about leaving. She nodded her head as she gathered her things.

She smiled as she looked at Ami, "There is no time like the present. The more energy signature I can pick up now, the easier it will be for later. I am sure that Minako will catch up with us..." She did not finish her thought since her friend arrived. She noticed the boy came up behind her as well. She really did not want to know.

She looked over at Ryuusei once he gave his name. She made a comment under her breath, "So there might be some form of manners with you after all."

Meanwhile at the shrine, an elderly man was slowly making his way around the grounds. He had promised his granddaughter that he would stay put however there were things that needed attending to. They only had so much help and lately most of the burden fell to Rei. She was a good girl to say the least. He was happy when he found two ladies coming up the stairs. He greeted them with a friendly welcome.

"Hello girls. Welcome to the Hikawa Shrine. What can I do for you?"
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sun 30 Aug 2015, 21:21

Mystee and Rose had just got up the stairs when a older man came up to them to welcome them. "Hello sir and thanks for the welcome, its very pretty here. This is Anna and my name is Rosie. We just moved here a couple months ago. Is there anyone else who lives here? or is it just you, sir?"
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by johnyocum Mon 31 Aug 2015, 02:46

When Michiru would come out into the garage, she would indeed see her lover elbows-deep in the car's engine, apparently tightening something down due to the growling grunt of effort before taking a staggering half-step backwards. "There, that should do it," muttered the blonde, even as she set down a ratchet and picked up a rag to begin wiping the grease off of her hands and upper arms. "Better than new."

She'd then turn and smile at her other half. "How close is everyone else to ready, love?" she asked, even as she'd pick up the tools that she'd used, drop the car's hood, and lean against the front of the car (in that order).

johnyocum

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Fri 04 Sep 2015, 08:22

Stephen Sportsnutd wrote:Mystee and Rose had just got up the stairs when a older man came up to them to welcome them. "Hello sir and thanks for the welcome, its very pretty here. This is Anna and my name is Rosie. We just moved here a couple months ago. Is there anyone else who lives here? or is it just you, sir?"

Grandpa Hino smiled and nodded his head at the two of them. He noticed that they were very pretty. "My granddaughter is currently out and about. She should be home any minute now. Can I interest you in a job here?"
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Fri 04 Sep 2015, 18:10

Anna And Rosie (Will go by these for a while so please don't be confused) smiled and Rosie said, "A job?? We would love to work here sir...by the way what is your granddaughters name? We would like to meet her if thats ok." Anna smiled back as well and thought, 'wow this was way easy..with us under his hire..those pesky girls can't do anything to us.' "We can start now if you wish sir...um what name do we need to call you by if we need to ask questions and things?" Anna asked.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Sat 05 Sep 2015, 15:47

Grandpa Hino was trilled by the lovely ladies excepting his offer so easily. He rubbed his hands together as he put his hand on the small of their backs. Rei might not approve however it was still his temple. He started to guide them further into the grounds.

"It is nice to meet you Anna and Rosie. You may call me Mister Hino for now. There is plenty to do around so work will not be of short order. My granddaughter will be home shortly. Why don't you change into the proper attire, hmm."
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sat 05 Sep 2015, 16:33

Anna and Rosie smiled at him, "No problem Mister Hino, We like to be busy..can't sit around all day doing nothing, right?" Anna said. The girls then followed him to go get changed into the proper attire. The girls were going to work, of course..but also had other plans.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Tue 08 Sep 2015, 16:59

johnyocum wrote:When Michiru would come out into the garage, she would indeed see her lover elbows-deep in the car's engine, apparently tightening something down due to the growling grunt of effort before taking a staggering half-step backwards.  "There, that should do it," muttered the blonde, even as she set down a ratchet and picked up a rag to begin wiping the grease off of her hands and upper arms.  "Better than new."

She'd then turn and smile at her other half.  "How close is everyone else to ready, love?" she asked, even as she'd pick up the tools that she'd used, drop the car's hood, and lean against the front of the car (in that order).

Michiru walked over and wrapped an arm around Haruka, "I believe they should be almost ready. I saw Sakuya had packed up our bento and is waiting in the living room. I haven't seen Setsuna yet though." Michiru gave Haruka a peck on the cheek and headed back into the house, "I'll go see if Setsuna's ready to go."

Michiru walked back into the house and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Setsuna-chan! Sakuya-chan! Are you guys ready to go?" asked Michiru a bit more loudly than normal in case the two were further inside the house.

Sakuya heard Michiru and poked her head towards the stairway from the living room. "I am ready! I'll go grab the bento boxes and drinks!" She headed for the kitchen and packed up the rest of the bento box into a nice looking bag along with the fruits she had boxed up earlier. She went to grab a thermos and stuffed it to the top with ice cubes and poured the cooled tea she had brewed earlier into the now cooled container.
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MochiFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Fri 11 Sep 2015, 10:42

Grandpa Hino was pleased by the response from the girls. He was going to have a lot of fun. While they were changing, he felt his body sag a little as a coughing fit over took him. He half fell to the ground as his body heaved. He had over done it. He had been feeling much better than before however it was too soon. He stayed on the ground trying to catch his breath.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Fri 11 Sep 2015, 11:35

Anna and Rosie were finishing getting dressed when they heard nosies outside and came running. They saw Mister Hino on the ground and went to help him up. "Mister Hino..are you ok?" Anna said still bent over as she was going to help me up. "Do we need to get you anything, Mister Hino?" Rosie said...
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sat 12 Sep 2015, 21:19

"Ehehehehe, I'd say it's more like common curtsy, but I guess manners work too." For some reason, Rei seemed a bit more open to him with that remark. "So what did you mean earlier about 'Fire Reading'?"

(OOC: Sorry for the lackluster post, been playing Grandia ReDux and I'm really focused on it.)
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Tue 15 Sep 2015, 20:29

Minako Sat down again when she got back and listened to Ryuusei speak to Rei and the others. She couldn't wait to try to find those girls from before.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Tue 22 Sep 2015, 09:22

Rei felt her eyes roll as the comment about common curtsy was made. She felt her announce with this man coming around again. Her arms crossed over her chest as he was trying to give herlessons. The nerve of this guy! She was starting to doubt if she should take him back to the temple.

"I think you are a little late with giving us your name. We did do introductions awhile back before Vance was around. I guess you have short term memory loss." She knew her answer might be a little on the harsh side however she did not really care too much.

She took in a deep breath to explain the other part of her powers. "Fire readings help me channel my psychic abilities that I have developed being a priestess. I often receive visions through the flames."

It was a simple answer however it would do at the moment.

Grandpa Hino pushed himself to his knees. His breath came out labored as he replied, "A bit of water from the well would be nice."

He struggled to get up on his feet once more. It had been a while since an attack like that over took him like that. Rei usually had him resting in bed. He might have pushed himself a little harder than he meant to though he would never admit it.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Tue 22 Sep 2015, 13:28

When Rei laid into him about the late introduction, rather than snap back at her he... "True enough, again that...among other things, was pretty dickish." She then explained about fire reading. "Neat! Are the visions generally accurate, or are they up for interpretation?" He has no reason to disbelieve her, these girls had transformation abilities, so it was fair to assume they had other powers as well. Plus when she mentioned doing the reading, nobody criticized the idea.
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum