Mistress 9's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 of the RPG here

+7
WhtChocoSnowBuns
iorichan
Kyanzaki
Sou
magus.eldarwen
Stephen Sportsnutd
mercuryfan
11 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 1 of the RPG here - Page 8 Empty Re: Day 1 of the RPG here

Post by mercuryfan Wed 11 Feb 2015, 09:28

mertmidnightangel wrote:She grinned and then turned to Makoto. "If you like, I have a store not too far from here where you can grab something to wear, free of charge. It's the least I can do the help. And after that we can come back here."

Makoto almost did a double-take upon hearing that, because she was so used to helping her friends, and now here she was being offered help. Shelooked up to see who had said that, and saw Hoshiko. Makoto then thought about it for a second. Then she realized that even though nothing really private was showing, she didn't exactly want to go into a café with lots of holes and tears in her dress. So Makoto told Hoshiko with a thankful look on her face "Thank you very much! I just need a replacement for this dress for the next few hours, until I get back home. Now where is your store?"

OOC : I posted this to try to get the story moving again, and because Jason gave me permission to temp Makoto for now.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Wed 11 Feb 2015, 12:48

OOC: Thanks! ^_^

IC:
Hoshiko smiled at her, taking her hand. "Right this way." She lead her potential new friend down about a block, leading her into the Y's she had passed earlier with Daisy and Bellbud. The manager of the store was just finishing helping a customer when she saw them walk in. "Oh! Miss Hoshiko!" she said, bowing low. "I wasn't expecting you until later this month. Is everything alright?"

Hoshiko smiled. "Everything is fine, Chiyoko-san." We just got a little, uh, caught up in a mess earlier and my new friend here needs a replacement outfit. And I don't exactly wanna meet her party in my workout clothes." She grinned. "Mind if we help ourselves?"

"Of course not! The back washroom is clear as well if you need to freshen up. Help yourselves." Just then she saw another customer looking for someone and she quickly but politely excused herself.

Hoshiko nodded and lead Makoto back to the young adult section, figuring with her height it would probably be the best place for her to get something. "Here you are, help yourself. It's pretty self explanatory here. Shoes are over on that wall." She pointed to her left where a few pairs of shoes could be seen on display. "And the fitting room is right over there too. I will be right back." She squeezed her hand briefly before heading towards a door in the back, grabbing a couple things from the racks as she went.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed 11 Feb 2015, 14:22

Makoto followed Hoshiko to the store, then back to the young adults' section, smiling nervously all the way.  When Hoshiko left her to grab a couple outfits and head back herself, Makoto quickly said "No problem.  Thanks again!", then started looking through the racks of dresses.  A couple minutes later, Makoto finished looking through the dresses there, and even though she found a few nice ones in her size, none of them were in the style she wanted to wear that morning.  So she found the section for skirts and started looking through it.  Soon Makoto found a skirt that looked ideal - it was in her size, down to below her knee, and the right style.  So she took it off the rack, then looked for the racks of tops. After finding them, she looked until she found a top in her size that matched the skirt she had picked out.  Then, taking both items with her, Makoto headed for the fitting rooms.

After determining in the fitting rooms that she liked the outfit, Makoto headed for the shoe section. First, she flagged down a salesperson to determine her current shoe size. Then she look through the styles of flats until she found the best one for the outfit she had picked out. After finding a pair in that style and her size, she tried them on and then tested them out. Finding that they felt good, Makoto then headed for the back washroom that the manager had indicated.  She freshened up in there, and retouched her makeup where it had smudged.  Then she went back in the main part of the store to meet up with Hoshiko again.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:54

Hoshiko went into the back room and toward the office next to the washroom where she quickly called home. Her maid, Natsume, picked up. "Moshi Moshi."

Hoshiko smiled. "Hey Natsume, it's Hoshiko. Could you please have Kyo bring my purse and cell phone to the Y's near the Crown Fruit Parlor? I uh...kinda ran into a fight and apparently am about to get introduced to the people I've been looking for."

You could literally hear Natsume's eyes widen. "Oh! Well, um...sure, he should be there in just a couple minutes. You're ok though right? You didn't get hurt?"

Hoshiko laughed. "No I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'll see you at home ok? Ja ne."

After hanging up she went to head to the washroom when she heard Makoto walk in. Shrugging she instead changed into the outfit she had pulled from the rack there in the office after locking the door. It was a pair of daisy duke style shorts with a silver halter top and short sleeve jean jacket. She slipped her running shoes back on and put her workout clothes in a bag. By then Makoto had gone back out so she went to the washroom to freshen up herself, retying her messy ponytail to make it look at least a little bit neater. That done she headed out, seeing Makoto waiting for her. "Feel better?" she asked, grinning. Her grin widened when she took in Makoto's outfit. "I remember when I made those too. You did the same combo I put togehter when I first showed it. Though the model preferred high heels to flats." In the time it took her to do this, a black limo slowly pulled up to the front of the store.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed 11 Feb 2015, 19:05

Makoto smiled when she saw Hoshiko coming. In response to Hoshiko rhetorically asking whether she felt better, Makoto laughed "Much better than I would've if I had gone into the café wearing that torn dress." Makoto replied to a couple of Hoshiko's points about her outfit, both of them while smiling "Wow, you really know how to please the customer! And this outfit probably would go better with high heels, but I didn't want my feet to hurt because of this meeting."

Then Makoto turned around to prepare to leave. When she saw the black limo in front, her mouth dropped open "Don't tell me we're going to ride in there to the café!"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Wed 11 Feb 2015, 21:40

Hoshiko laughed. "Well the arcade IS only about a block away, but if you want, we can."

Just then the driver side door opened and a man in his mid 40s stepped out and bowed to Hoshiko. "Miss Hoshiko, I have brought your purse for you as you requested."

She smiled in gratitude. "Thank you Kyo. Would you be willing to take us around the block before dropping us off at the Crown Fruit Parlor? I get the feeling my new friend here has never been in a limo before." She grinned at Makoto.

Kyo eyed the tall girl with a perceiving eye. "Is she...like you?"

Hoshiko's eyes darted around before nodding. "She's the senshi of Jupiter," she replied, voice low so only the 3 of them could hear.

Kyo's eyes widened before smiling widely at Makoto. "Well in that case, allow me to say it is an honor to meet you, Miss Jupiter," he said in the same low voice, "and I am glad Miss Hoshiko has finally found others like herself. I know she's felt lonely in her abilities at times and has wished for more than just her parents, Natsume and myself to confide in." He grinned unrepentant at Hoshiko's mock glare. Stepping towards the rear door, he opened it and stepped aside. "If you would please."

Hoshiko winked at Makoto. "Well, shall we?"
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed 11 Feb 2015, 21:58

Makoto's mouth dropped open even more - if that was possible - as she listened to the conversation between Hoshiko and her limo driver. "Y - You shouldn't have! But thank you very much, " Makoto replied, shocked. She got in the limo and looked around. "You may go," she made sure to tell Hoshiko when she noticed Hoshiko was inside also, as she continued to look around. Makoto never stopped looking around at the features in the limo during the short drive to the café.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Wed 11 Feb 2015, 22:46

Kyo smiled at Makoto, barely managing to contain his chuckling as he closed the door behind them.

Hoshiko laughed a bit before reaching into a compartment and pulling out a hair brush as the car started moving. Pulling down a mirror, she proceeded to tame her long hair into a much nicer pony tail. By the time the limo arrived, everything was back in its place. Hoshiko stepped out first when Kyo opened the door, grabbing her purse that was in the floor by the seat. "Thanks, Kyo."

He smiled. "Of course, Miss Hoshiko."

Hoshiko smiled in reply as she turned and waited for Makoto, reaching into her purse. Her smile turned into a frown before she raised an eyebrow at Kyo and held out her hand, palm up. He laughed as he produced the missing cell phone from his pocket. "Too sharp by half sometimes, miss."

"Uhhuh...." she said sarcastically. "Nice try." She rolled her eyes as he laughed again before closing the door and driving off once Makoto had gotten out. "Well, shall we join the others? I'm eager to finally meet everyone."
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed 11 Feb 2015, 23:54

It took a minute for Makoto to notice it when the limo stopped in front of the café.  Blushing lightly, she stepped out of the door that was being held open.  Then Makoto turned and walked the short distance to the front of the café.  Opening its front door, she stepped inside and then held the door open for Hoshiko.  Once Hoshiko was inside also, Makoto led her to the large corner booth where the senshi girls had met many times before.

While Makoto and Hoshiko had been coming back from that store, Sailor Bellbud had finished unfreezing Sailor Daisy's legs.  So they then ducked into a side alley to detransform.  Those two entered the café just before Makoto and Hoshiko.

Once they were all gathered in their corner of the café, Ami spoke up just enough for all the senshi girls to hear (while also trying to be quiet enough to avoid other people overhearing) "Thank you to all of you for coming here.  Since I know many of you are new, let's start with introductions, okay?  I'm Ami Mizuno,also known as Sailor Mercury."  Ami then gestured to Usagi.

Trying to match Ami's volume, Usagi said "I'm Usagi Tsukino, also known as Sailor Moon.  I have traditionally led our smaller group of senshi."

In the same way, Makoto said "I am Makoto Kino, also known as Sailor Jupiter."

Bellbud said in the same way "I am Sailor Bellbud, and this is Sailor Daisy."  At the end of that,Bellbud gestured to Daisy.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Thu 12 Feb 2015, 00:01

Hoshiko followed Makoto as she lead the way towards the group. After Daisy and Bellbud introduced themselves she smiled widely, happy to finally meet the others like her she knew were out there. "I am Hoshiko Yamamoto, also known as Sailor Lyra."
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:56

WhtChocoSnowBuns wrote:
Michiru took slices of bread and stuck them in the toaster to toast a little. "Could you slice the vegetables up Setsuna-chan? I'm planning to put them into the sandwich I'm making." Michiru then grabbed some eggs out and heated up a pan with some oil. Once they were hot enough she cracked the eggs and made some over easy eggs. "Sakuya-chan, could you please wash some fruits? We can bring those for a snack or dessert."

[...]
"Okay," Setsuna smiled in response to Michiru asking her to slice up the vegetables. She got out a cutting board and set it on the counter. Then Setsuna carefully grabbed the tomatoes she had washed off earlier and set them on the cutting board. Getting out a clean knife, she carefully sliced them up, then carefully moved the cutting board with the tomato slices on it over to a spot on the counter next to where Michiru was working.

Then Setsuna got out the family's other cutting board and set it on the counter. She followed that up by grabbing the cucumbers she had washed earlier and putting them on the second cutting board. Then Setsuna grabbed the knife she had used to slice the tomatoes and washed it off in the sink after Sakuya was done with the sink (at least for now). She followed that up by carefully slicing the cucumbers into as evenly-thick of slices as she could manage. Then Setsuna took the sliced-up cucumbers over near where Michiru was working and transferred the cucumber slices onto the cutting board with the tomato slices on it. Setsuna finished up by washing off the knife again, then washing off the second cutting board, and finally putting those items away.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sat 14 Feb 2015, 12:13

WhtChocoSnowBuns wrote:Hotaru started walking in the direction of Roppongi Mall. Since it was such a nice day she wanted to take a small detour through the park. Hotaru checked the time on her cell phone and saw there was extra time before the time she had to meet Hikaru. She detoured through a nearby park and enjoyed the fresh air and scenery before heading over to a train station. Everything was so peaceful and happy that she hoped everyday would be like this. Hotaru headed over to the train station she would need to board and boarded the next train that arrived. After getting off at the stop to the mall, she went straight to Yummy Yakitori to see if Hikaru was there already.

Ayase & Hikaru had arrived at the mall at about 10:30. Arriving that early allowed them to window-shop for about 1.5 hours before getting lunch. When Hotaru arrived, they had just finished eating and were walking back the short distance to Yummy Yakitori. So Hotaru wouldn't see them until 10 to 15 seconds after she had arrived in front of Yummy Yakitori.

When Hikaru got close enough for Hotaru to hear him talk normally (meaning at normal volume), he told her "Good to see you, Hotaru-chan! You're wearing a cute skirt today. I like it!"

Meanwhile, Ayase was staying a respectful distance away from the young couple.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Tue 17 Feb 2015, 20:52

Sailor Mars watched as a few of her friends filed in.  Her arms crossed her chest as she glanced around the group of girls.  There was a bit of silence as she let her transformation go.  She still felt rather uncomfortable with having others outside of their little circle know though something in her gut was telling her that it was not staying that way any more.  She tossed a piece of hair that had fallen forward over her shoulder.

She cleared her throat as she said in the same tone as was used by Amy.  "I am Hino Rei as well as Sailor Mars."
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyanzaki Sat 28 Feb 2015, 09:01

Although it was nice to have everything cleaned, washjed, organized and done, Kamiya decided to see if anyone else was doing everything. Kamiya picked up his cell phone and began to call Setsuna to see what she was doing and would it be fine to join in. Kamiya also thought on the fact that if she was doing something, it would not be nice to interrupt her plans for him. However, it would be nice to meet her friends and get to know them better. Kamiya dialed her number and awaited for her to answer.

Kyanzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Tue 10 Mar 2015, 23:24

Minako copied her friends as they spoke and said, "I'm Minako Aino also know as Sailor Venus. It's good to meet you all." She then looked around and since Rei changed back so did Minako. She was happy to meet The new senshi and glad that there were more of them then before.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri 20 Mar 2015, 19:48

A little after she had finished with the knife and the second cutting board, Setsuna heard her cell phone ring. Since Michiru seemed to be done needing her help (at least for now), Setsuna felt it would be best to answer the call. So she quickly excused herself and stepped away from the counter, then got out her cell phone. Once she had finished that, Setsuna pressed the button to answer the call and put its earpiece to her ear "Moshi moshi."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sat 21 Mar 2015, 11:59

(...It's nothing but junk...) As he looked through the menu, finding mainly deserts. As his stomach continued to rumble, he signed. (...Guess it's better than nothing.) And proceeded to order. He listened as those in the group went around the table introducing themselves...until his food arrived which he proceeded to dig into; taking bites from chocolate cake, cookies and a doughnut. "Ughhh!" As the room suddenly began to spin...and yet he kept right on wolfing the deserts down. (Keep it together man! You've eaten moldy sh*t left in a puddle, and never got...) "Uhh God!"

He quickly bolted up from his seat, his green eyes darted around the room, looking on to the 'Restroom' sign. Immediately he raced in their direction, leaping over a table or two to reach the 'Men's Room' and quickly ducked into a stall; finally hunching over the toilet...

A little while later he emerged and returned to the others; taking his seat next to a rather lovely lady with long black hair. "Ehhh, sorry about that," Then after doing a quick scan of those surrounding him, he asked the girl next to him. "Wheres the hotty in the red skirt and heels?"
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Sat 21 Mar 2015, 16:16

Rei watched as the stranger poured over the menu.  She felt her foot tap the floor as he did not seem to be paying attention to all of their introductions.   After all, they did just save him.  She felt her stomach almost heave as he stuffed his mouth full of sweet treats.  Her own after battle munchies died away.  He eats just like Usagi does.  How gross!

She watched him dart toward the bathroom rather quickly.  A tiny smirk appeared on her face as she thought Serves him right for shoveling all in that fast.  Her attention remained with the rest of the group as she glanced causally at her watch.  She had a feeling that this was going to take a lot longer than she suspected.  She gave a silent prayer in hopes that her grandfather would be alright with out for a little longer.  

As the stranger sat down beside her, she could smell what had happened on his breath.  She wrinkled her nose a bit as she scooted a little further from him.  She huffed as she tossed her long raven hair over her shoulder.  "She happens to be sitting right next to you.  IF you had been paying attention that you would have known her name."
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sat 21 Mar 2015, 19:48

"Uh whaa..." His green eyes blinked twice before they went in for a closer inspection since Rei leaned away from his puke breath. Upon a thorough examination he leaned back. "Okey...but if YOU had been paying attention, I look like hell!" Gesturing to the...numerous cuts, bruises and almost skeletal appearance of his midsection. Also to the little remaining clothing by tugging on a piece of his shirt...and accidentally ripping it off. "I haven't eaten in God knows how long, and all that's here is THIS crap!" Suddenly he felt his stomach churn. "...And I'm gearing up for round 2... Hold please?" And quickly raced back to the bathroom, returning moments later. "So I'm sorry that I didn't catch your name!"

Last edited by Sou on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 20:38; edited 2 times in total
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sat 21 Mar 2015, 20:15

When Rei gave her good retort about paying attention, Usagi started laughing hysterically, only stopping when the strange boy went back to the bathroom.

Ami was about to say something to him when he dashed off to the bathroom again. As he came back to the table the second time, Ami was holding her handkerchief in front of her face,unsure if she wanted to witness any more of this. When the strange boy apologized - sort of - for missing Rei's name, Ami moved her handkerchief down just enough to peek at him. Then she decided to point out "This place also has a few sandwiches - did you miss that part of the menu, stranger? And don't you have any manners?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Sun 22 Mar 2015, 15:53

Rei felt her eyebrows narrow as the corners of her mouth turned down with his comments. Her arms crossed her chest as she looked at what he gestured. She felt her mouth open to reply back when he ran off again. She could only guess that it was clearly not thinking straight. She did notice the laugh from Usagi which stopped when he ran off again. She took a big sigh as she watched him go. She reached across the table the full menu was sitting.

As he came back, her frown deepened with his almost apology. She was about to make some sort of retort when Ami beat her to it. She pointed with her finger to the menu that Ami was talking about. She kept one had covering her chest as she retorted. "For a man that has been through as much as you have, I would have thought that you would have shown more caution than this. Seriously, you lack about as much tack as rock. Just earlier you were thinking that cars were monsters so maybe taking in your surroundings would be best. Maybe you should start using your head instead whatever it is that you are using." She flicked her wrist at the last part to him.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Thu 26 Mar 2015, 04:34

"Fair enough, I only had the Desert Menu in front of me." Now looking at the regular menu that one of the other girls, Ami had provided. "as for tact, it's kinda hard to think about that when I have NO F**KING CLUE where I am right now! I've never SEEN one of those 'car-things' before in my life! And seeing that one reminded me of these metal f**kers who blasted the hell out of me and took me somewhere to be poked, proded and God knows what else." As he recounted this he looked at his right arm which was now fully functional and healed but now possessed a burn pattern from his chain.

"The next thing I know I was brought into a room where a whole bunch of'em were, with their weapons trained on me; ready to blow the hell out of me AGAIN if I didn't do what some voice said and grab onto a sword...and then I found myself here."
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Thu 26 Mar 2015, 07:59

Vita stood up. "Let me introduce myself and my sister. I'm Vita Yagami..and this is my sister, Hayate.... Proud warriors and vailant fighters to the death.."

"Pleased to meet you all..hope to hug you all..." Hayate waved friendily...

"On second thought...I'm an only child...."

Hayate began stretching her sister's mouth from behind.. "Awwwww... how could you say that about your ownwy sistah.."

"Thath ith hoitin' me..." Vita grumbled.

Iori laughed at this. "Oh..and i'm Minase Iori... um... just your average beautiful cute and smart idol singer.." She giggled and winked.
iorichan
iorichan

http://sailorcacophony.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu 26 Mar 2015, 13:50

After the Yagami sisters and Ms. Minase finished saying who they were, Usagi briefly stood up and bowed in all directions (except, of course, toward the window) "Thank you all for introducing yourselves." Then she sat back down, followed by looking at this strange boy and saying with compassion in her heart "Well, you ended up in the right place. We'll help you recover from that."

Meanwhile, Ami was thinking of how to describe where all of them were to this strange lost boy. When she got a chance, Ami asked him "Does the city of Tokyo in the country of Japan help?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sun 29 Mar 2015, 12:43

iorichan wrote:Vita stood up. "Let me introduce myself and my sister. I'm Vita Yagami..and this is my sister, Hayate.... Proud warriors and vailant fighters to the death.."

"Pleased to meet you all..hope to hug you all..." Hayate waved friendily...

"On second thought...I'm an only child...."

Hayate began stretching her sister's mouth from behind.. "Awwwww... how could you say that about your ownwy sistah.."

"Thath ith hoitin' me..." Vita grumbled.

Iori laughed at this. "Oh..and i'm Minase Iori... um... just your average beautiful cute and smart idol singer.." She giggled and winked.

Minako smiled at their new friends and then she heard Minase Iori say she was an idol singer..."WOW really, Ms. Iori? I mean that is really awesome and I am very excited to meet you..I.." She then noticed she was getting loud and calmed down. "Yes sorry your guys, I am just excited, you all know how I get around Idol singers..."
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum