Mistress 9's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 of the RPG here

+7
WhtChocoSnowBuns
iorichan
Kyanzaki
Sou
magus.eldarwen
Stephen Sportsnutd
mercuryfan
11 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 1 of the RPG here - Page 9 Empty Re: Day 1 of the RPG here

Post by Kyanzaki Tue 31 Mar 2015, 20:39

When he heard Setsuna's voice, Kamiya answered. "Konnichiwa Setsuna It's Kamiya. Hey I just wanted to know what are your plans for today and if you would like some company." Kamiya said as he looked at the clock on his wall. "That if you're not busy that is." Kamiya thought that it may not be a good idea to intrude on Setsuna's plans if she already made them. He awaited for her answer to see if she had plans, would like to have some company or something else.

Kyanzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Thu 02 Apr 2015, 09:04

Rei felt her frown deepen even more as her head pounded even worse.  She rubbed her temples with just her finger tips as she listened to this strange man.  She bit her tongue until he was all finished with the only thing that she could think of was that he was a complete idiot and chose to act before actually thinking things through.  

She cleared her throat as it gave her a moment to think.  Luckily the others started to introduce themselves as well.  She kept her eyes still as another idol entered into the fry.  She could only guess where Minako would be spending her time now.  She could only guess that things were going to get worse before they get better with all of these new faces.  

Her violet eyes met with the strange man, not really sure if he gave his name. "I would suggest some time to sit and watching our world. It sounds like you had a traumatic time. If you need a place to sleep, I am sure one of us could help you out. We can answer questions that you have." She smiled at the new senshi as it seemed Usagi was okay with them joining their team. "It is nice to have you all join the team. I get the feeling we will be in for a rough time."
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun 12 Apr 2015, 15:32

Usagi was happy for Minako when the latter discovered that there was an idol who had made it among their group of heroes. She leaned over to her fellow blonde and suggested in a voice slightly louder than a whisper "Pssst - Minako-chan - maybe you could learn from Minase-san some tips on getting into the biz."

When Rei suggested one of them could help find the strange new boy a place to sleep, Usagi suddenly got what she felt was a great idea (as a light bulb appeared above her head) "Yeah! Find him a place to sleep! Why don't you offer him a room at your shrine, Rei-chan? After all, you came up with the idea, so why not lead by example? Plus, you probably have more spare rooms than any of us five. Heck, you could probably teach him proper manners while he stays there!" The odango-haired blonde added that last sentence when she remembered Rei had rubbed her temples.

When Rei said she had the feeling they would be in for a rough time, Usagi kept up her smile "That may be true, but I'm sure we can handle it if we all do our best."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Mon 20 Apr 2015, 22:57

Hoshiko sat quietly and listened to the entire exchange. She had to admit what the stranger talked about was rather disturbing. After Ami commented about the sandwiches, she looked and decided to order herself a club with fries and a vanilla shake. At the comments about manners she smiled softly, coming to his defense. "I wouldn't be so hard on him. I mean, considering what he's been through, I bet his body is feeling all kinds of messed up. It'll take time for him to collect himself no doubt." She then smiled at him. "If you're worried about cost, don't. I am more than happy to cover it for you."

Last edited by mertmidnightangel on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 17:34; edited 1 time in total
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Wed 22 Apr 2015, 17:31

mercuryfan wrote:"Okay," Setsuna smiled in response to Michiru asking her to slice up the vegetables.  She got out a cutting board and set it on the counter.  Then Setsuna carefully grabbed the tomatoes she had washed off earlier and set them on the cutting board.  Getting out a clean knife, she carefully sliced them up, then carefully moved the cutting board with the tomato slices on it over to a spot on the counter next to where Michiru was working.

Then Setsuna got out the family's other cutting board and set it on the counter.  She followed that up by grabbing the cucumbers she had washed earlier and putting them on the second cutting board.  Then Setsuna grabbed the knife she had used to slice the tomatoes and washed it off in the sink after Sakuya was done with the sink (at least for now).  She followed that up by carefully slicing the cucumbers into as evenly-thick of slices as she could manage.  Then Setsuna took the sliced-up cucumbers over near where Michiru was working and transferred the cucumber slices onto the cutting board with the tomato slices on it.  Setsuna finished up by washing off the knife again, then washing off the second cutting board, and finally putting those items away.

Sakuya finished washing some fruits and dried them with towels so they would not make everything the box she was placing them in all wet. She closed the box and put them in the refrigerator to keep them cool for the time being as things were being prepared. "I placed the fruits in the refrigerator for now! Anything else?" asked Sakuya.

Michiru looked over at the things she had to work with and was really glad she had the help. She didn't realize just how much she had to do herself if she hadn't accepted their help. "That's it for now Sakuya. Thanks so much, you can go and get ready yourself," replied Michiru.

Sakuya chirped, "Okay!" and headed off upstairs to her room and got changed for the picnic.

Michiru then started to grab all the things Setsuna had help her slice and put together a sandwich. After finding a nice lunch box to put the sandwiches in, she grabbed a nice bag to place it in, including the fruits from the refrigerator. "All set!" She wiped her hands off with a towel and headed upstairs to get herself ready to go out.
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MochiFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Thu 23 Apr 2015, 15:39

He sighed, "No...no, neither place rings a bell..." in response to Ami's inquiry of whether he knew about Tokyo and/or Japan. It then seemed as if the raven-haired girl he had argued with had softened...or maybe it's indifference now? "You're pretty accepting of this." (I suppose ONE of us should be.) As Rei pretty much told him that he was stuck there and just sit back and watch.

However, what she had said next was quite surprising; offering him a place to stay, granted she was making the offer FOR the rest of them, but it was still more consideration then he'd ever gotten at home. ..And he looked more ragged than ever, thanks to all this. It was during all of this that someone spoke up in his defense, eventually she mentioned 'covering the cost'...which caused him to slap his forehead as he realized something. "The cost of living's the LEAST of my worries, I don't know how I'm going to pay for this MEAL!" He began to fish around in one of his pant pockets, pulling out a pouch which SOMEHOW managed to survive all of that. "I've only Seven Sixty-five on me," He proceeded to empty the contents on the table...which were 765 small, shimmering golden coins...with the mug of a little girl in pigtails on them. "...and assuming I'm reading the prices right, I highly dubt I have enough."
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu 23 Apr 2015, 23:12

Kyanzaki wrote:When he heard Setsuna's voice, Kamiya answered.  "Konnichiwa Setsuna It's Kamiya. Hey I just wanted to know what are your plans for today and if you would like some company."  Kamiya said as he looked at the clock on his wall.  "That if you're not busy that is."  Kamiya thought that it may not be a good idea to intrude on Setsuna's plans if she already made them.  He awaited for her answer to see if she had plans, would like to have some company or something else.

Upon hearing that it was Kamiya on the other end of the phone line, Setsuna piped up quite happily "Ah, it's good to hear from you again, Kamiya-kun!" When he mentioned the reason for his call, Setsuna explained happily "I am soon going to go out on a picnic with my family that sounds fun." She continued speaking to him in a loving tone "But you're welcome to come along - after all, any excursion would be more fun with you, Kamiya-kun."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Sat 09 May 2015, 21:45

Rei's eyes widened a bit when she saw the look on Usagi's face. This is going to be good, she thought sarcastically to herself. Ideas from Usagi usually did not end well for some people. She felt her jaw drop with the suggestion that the stranger come stay at the temple. She felt her body give a little shiver as she closed her jaw.

Her violet eyes turned to the man who had spoken next to her. She shrugged her shoulders. She really did not know what to think with everything that had been happening. She was going to reply when he started to talk about paying for food. Her eyes widened even more as she saw the gold coins roll on to the table.

She cleared her throat as she spoke next, "I think were you come from that you would be enough. Here, if you exchange for some yen, I think you will find that all your needs will be met."

She pointed her hand towards Hosiko as she continued, "Hosiko did mention that she would pay for your meal. So there is no worry about that. As for a place to say, I have a few rooms that you can use. Just be mindful of your manners."

She stifled a groan as her thoughts floated around in her head. Her grandfather was going to have a field day with a male around. She remembered back to the days of Chad and his meddling. She could only guess what would happen this time or as long as his health would hold out.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri 22 May 2015, 09:49

Meanwhile, outside, a young dark-skinned man was leaping the very buildings of the city. He found it much easier than trying to run directly through the sidewalks and the streets. Suddenly, a female voice spoke to him.

{Vance, stop!} The spiritual-sounding voice shouted in his mind. {I detect a collection of strong, magical energies from that place.}

A golden-colored humanoid spirit pointed right to the Parlor. The man looked at the place carefully, his eyes widening as he realized what he was looking at.

{Yep, that's the place alright!} the young man named Vance said. {A large group of them...they must be having lunch. Chance time!}

Then the man leaped off the building, spun and slid off a nearby light pole, and rolled to the ground. Dusting himself off, he went to the Parlor and went right in, looking around for anyone familiar. The spirit then zeroed in right on the senshi, unknowing that she was close enough to be detected as the spirit was doing a read on them.

Those sensitive to psychic energy and outside mystical forces would sense both the young man's power and his spiritual companion as they walked into the Fruits Parlor.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri 22 May 2015, 23:19

When Hoshiko advised that Ami be kinder to the strange boy about his manners because of what he had been through, Ami pondered the advice, then mused "You may be correct, Hoshiko-san." She then turned to the boy and told him "I'm sorry if you were only inadvertently rude because you don't know our system of manners here completely, Sir."

When the strange boy put the many gold coins on the table, both Usagi and Ami were fascinated by the coins. The odangoed blonde looked over one of them and commented "Ooooooo, what nice, shiny coins you have! And look at her! She's so cute!" Usagi referred to the girl on the coins in those last two sentences.

Meanwhile, Ami was looking at one for a different reason. After studying it, and especially after Rei mentioned changing them for yen, Ami had to point out "I've never seen coins like this before. So I don't think he can change these, Rei-chan - the money exchange probably wouldn't recognize them. I think they're from another world." She then turned to the strange boy and commented "You're on Earth, in the Milky Way galaxy. Our nearest star is Alpha Centauri."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sat 23 May 2015, 12:28

MEANWHILE....In a mysterious place the hero will NEVER find... (lol)

Mystee Rain and Rose were resting safely..well Mystee was but Rose on the other hand was pacing the hallway softy screaming obscenities directed towards the senshi and their friends. She was pissed that they got beaten so easily. (Talking in hallway to herself outloud) "G** Dammit!! How in the Red Hell did we get beat? I am very strong and Mystee is too...I mean her rain and ice stuff should have frozen them solid.. and how dare that Mercury be so dang smart...I wanna knock her braincells out and step on them...and that fire floozy...Mars or whatever...GRRR...Mystee will take care of her once and for all next time...the one I really want or one's are Sailor moon and Sailor Jupiter...I got some great hits on Thunder legs and would have had her if the Hot head didn't save her and whats with the shield and sword thing...I thought those brats didn't use those things...NO MATTER!! We will have our revenge and they will all fall to our attacks...but mostly to my lovely plants..*Grumble* since Mystee nearly got us killed...well I'm off to go rest..I need it..." She then went to her room and laid in her comfy plant bed...

Last edited by Stephen Sportsnutd on Sun 24 May 2015, 16:23; edited 1 time in total
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Sun 24 May 2015, 13:07

Hoshiko smiled at Ami then picked up one of the strange coins as well. "You're right, we have nothing like that anywhere, and I've handled almost every type of currency on the planet." She grinned. "Goes with my job." She then smiled at Ryuu. "It might be best to go with something simple as far as food goes. With what happened to you, easy food would help fill you up without the risk losing whatever goes in." She winked at him. Just then she felt a wave of strong energy coming from the door. Glancing sideways, she saw a young man walk in, a powerful aura coming off him, but that wasn't the strange part. The strange part was the entity that seemed to be next to him, and yet visibly there was nothing there.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Mon 25 May 2015, 21:12

Minako was looking at the rare coins amazed then she saw someone come up near them that she didn’t recognize and it alarmed her. “Um you guys..creepy guy at 12 O’ clock…” She then stood up staring at him...
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Mon 25 May 2015, 21:50

He watched many of the surrounding girls' reactions as the coins spilled all over the table. There was both analysis and admiration of the...artwork. That aside, there was something he managed to take away from their reactions and it caused him to smirk, then foam, and finally laugh. "Unbelievable." In a harsh whisper. "Unbef**kinglievable! I can barely afford GROCERIES with this chump change, but you mean it's valuable here?" He picked up one of the oins. "...Except I can't DO anything with it because of this ugly mug?! Craaaaaaap!" ...Well one idea DID come to mind, but it was most likely very illegal. (...Guess me and the law are oil and water...) And would wait to pitch it if none of the girls had a solution as this was their turf.
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon 25 May 2015, 22:42

When Minako mentioned a creepy guy approaching, Usagi turned to look at him, then stood up. But unlike Minako, Usagi had a smile on her face. She greeted the young man kindly "Hello, Sir. I am Usagi Tsukino. Now will you please introduce yourself?"

When the strange boy marveled about the girls' reactions to the coins, obviously amazed that they seemed to like them, Ami re-analyzed one closely, then stated matter-of-factly to him "These seem to be made of gold. If they really are, then they would be quite valuable, because Gold is a rare metal on this planet. Though you won't get that reaction from a money exchange; they'll just return the coins to you saying they can't accept them because they don't recognize them. You would get the best return for them either melting them down or maybe taking them to a coin collector's shop."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Tue 26 May 2015, 01:39

His assumption was close to what Ami had just said about the gold, though he didn't cunt on it being 'rare' here, just valuable. She also suggested the idea he was having as for what to do with it; well two anyway. For the Coin Collector, he might be able to sell 1 for a decent amount, but that still left the remaining 764 coins... He'd likely have to sell to multiple collectors and that would likely devalue the coins, plus the money he'd spend locating and reaching them...In the end he'd probably end up dirt poor again.

"Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing." In regards to her other idea of melting them down. "If it's just the gold that's important, sure...but the only people I can think of selling it too, aren't exactly on the up and up."
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyanzaki Wed 27 May 2015, 17:59

As Setsuna told Kamiya about her plans. She stated that any excursion with him, would be a happy one. "Okay, should I meet up with you and your family?" asked Kamiya. Kamiya wondered if he should bring something. As he thought on what to bring. A nice fruit spread would be nice. Kamiya wanted to do something nice for Setsuna and her friends, but what? Kamiya continued to talk to Setsuna. "I'm trying to find out what to bring, do you have any ideas Setsuna-chan?"

Kyanzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun 31 May 2015, 08:13

As Vance's eyes hit Hoshiko's, a spark happened between them, then a conduit of energy. Just like that, they knew everything about each other, as if they had met a long time ago. Vance couldn't explain it, and he was pretty sure she couldn't, either. All he knew was...he needed to be with this woman, her body, her mind, and her soul.

As the odango'd girl spoke out to introduce herself as Usagi Tsukino. His suspicion was confirmed. He was in the same universe.

"My name is Vance Brice." he said, bowing politely. "I just got to Japan, you see. I'm from America, the United States to be exact. Being an avid video gamer, I felt in love with japanese pop culture such as games, so I had to come to this country and see it myself. I heard this place was very popular around these parts, and I love good food. Then I noticed you peoples, and I got the feeling that you might be very nice to hang out with." Suddenly he eyed Minako. "I'm sorry if that makes me look creepy."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sat 13 Jun 2015, 21:49

"It's nice to meet you, especially because you have such great interests, Vance Brice-san," Usagi smiled widely and bowed properly to him. Now came the difficult part - turning him away from their private meeting, because Usagi was used to being open and welcoming. Usagi suddenly looked uneasy, but she never looked down, keeping her eyes on him as she tried to explain "Ano ... we're having a private meeting now, so I'll have to ask you to come back when we're done."

Meanwhile, Ami was still focused on the conversation with the strange boy. When he mentioned about buyers he knew not being on the up & up, Ami told him what she knew "I don't think that's true here. We have businesses open to the public in the fields you want, and I think they're legal and ethical, even though I've never used any of them. I would suggest finding a coin collector's business, selling a couple to him, then selling the rest at a gold-buying business. That would get you the most money that's good here."

OOC : I am a novice coin collector myself; that's how I know so much about the field. But I doubt Ami would be one, so I've had to think carefully about what she would know about the field. (Though I've never patronized a gold-buying business.)
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun 14 Jun 2015, 13:53

Vance smiled as Usagi spoke to him, but then became disappointed as she said he had to go elsewhere due to a secret meeting. He frowned, due to his sensitivity in being ejected. He especially wanted to hang around the woman he felt that connection with. However, he needed to return the politeness to the others.

"Very well." Vance put his hands together out of apologetic respect. "If you want to talk with me some more, I'll be at one of the booths having some food. Oh, and by the way, about looking for a coin collector, try to do some research about them before you make a final decision on where to go. On top of making sure the business is reputable, you never know if you're making top dollar, or yen on what you're selling or buying. I've been around that block myself."

With that, he found himself a table, somewhere to give the girls some berth, but still nearby, looking at the menu. He took out a pair of normal-looking wide shield-style shades from his backpack, which began to translate the japanese on the menu using some kind of futuristic technology only Vance would know about.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sat 20 Jun 2015, 04:56

Usagi felt sorry for Vance as he reacted to what she had said about the private meeting.  She felt bad about having to turn him away, because she could tell he was disappointed, if not worse.   Though that lessened somewhat as she heard he would stay in the café; this gave her a sense of partial relief.  Not knowing anything about the connection between Hoshiko and Vance, Usagi decided to visit with him after their meeting was over and ask him why he had come here.

Meanwhile, Ami was reminded of something by what Vance had said just before he left their group "Oh yeah!  Comparison shopping is a good idea - for both coin-collection businesses and gold-buying businesses!"  As she finished saying that, she looked at the strange boy, hoping that if he followed the course of action she had recommended a couple minutes ago, then he would also follow this advice.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Mon 22 Jun 2015, 11:24

mercuryfan wrote:
Ayase  & Hikaru had arrived at the mall at about 10:30.  Arriving that early allowed them to window-shop for about 1.5 hours before getting lunch.  When Hotaru arrived, they had just finished eating and were walking back the short distance to Yummy Yakitori.  So Hotaru wouldn't see them until 10 to 15 seconds after she had arrived in front of Yummy Yakitori.

When Hikaru got close enough for Hotaru to hear him talk normally (meaning at normal volume), he told her "Good to see you, Hotaru-chan!  You're wearing a cute skirt today.  I like it!"

Meanwhile, Ayase was staying a respectful distance away from the young couple.
Hotaru was surprised when she heard Hikaru's voice and at his comment, blushed. "H-hello! Thank you! Were you waiting long? I hope I didn't make you wait." The smell coming from the restaurant was making her tummy feel a little bit hungry. "Shall we go inside? I bet you guys must be hungry."
She noticed how Ayase was standing a little farther from them. Hotaru smiled and waved at Ayase, "Hello Ayase-san!" speaking in a tone audible for Ayase to hear.
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Mon 22 Jun 2015, 11:55

Sakuya put on a nice light blue summer dress with flower designs and put together a small white crossbody bag. She headed downstairs to wait for everyone. Sakuya got curious what was prepared for the picnic and thought she could take a little peek at the bento box. She poked her head into the kitchen to find no one there and the bento box on the counter in the middle of the kitchen. She smiled and walked over to the bento box and opened the bag. She saw delicious looking sandwiches, tamagoyaki, and juicy looking fruits. Noticing that there is no drinks to go with the bento box, Sakuya looked around the kitchen and saw some green tea packets and used them to steep some tea to take with on the picnic. As the tea was in the hot water, she looked around the kitchen and found a container to bring for drinks. She put some ice in the container and waited until the tea was cooled.
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri 26 Jun 2015, 07:24

Kyanzaki wrote:As Setsuna told Kamiya about her plans.  She stated that any excursion with him, would be a happy one.  "Okay, should I meet up with you and your family?" asked Kamiya.  Kamiya wondered if he should bring something. As he thought on what to bring.  A nice fruit spread would be nice.  Kamiya wanted to do something nice for Setsuna and her friends, but what?  Kamiya continued to talk to Setsuna.  "I'm trying to find out what to bring, do you have any ideas Setsuna-chan?"

When Kamiya asked if he could meet up with her family, Setsuna responded cheerfully "That sounds like a good idea! Would you be able to come over to our house once you're ready? I still have to get dressed, as do some of the others, I think. So you still probably have some time." When he asked what he could bring, Setsuna thought for a few seconds, then came up with something they hadn't packed for the picnic yet would complement what they had packed for it. So she told him nicely "Well, you don't have to bring anything, but if you want to, something kind of light to complement the tamagoyaki that we have would be great! Maybe a simple fish or other meat dish! Does that sound good, Kamiya-kun?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Sat 04 Jul 2015, 20:32

Hoshiko blinked as Vance went and sat down on his own. Looking pointedly at Usagi, she decided to speak on his behalf. "He's different too, Usagi-san. I don't think his being here is coincidence." She looked around at the table. "Or any of us for that matter. Think about it. A new enemy has appeared, targeting you all. Now there are new senshi coming out of the woodwork, and senshi like myself who acted alone are being drawn here, and now there's our new friend here, and now Vance?" She jerked her head in Vance's direction. "Something is happening, and Fate seems to be drawing us all together, no doubt to combat this threat. I don't know about you, but even though the timing is a little too perfect, Fate is often like that, and I'm not one to turn away an obvious resource we can use." She smiled softly. "Besides, I can already tell he is sincere and trustworthy, and let's face it, after all this, we need the help." She then deferred to Usagi. "Of course, it is your decision as princess. I just think it would be better to extend an olive branch, as it work. Better friend than enemy, right?"
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum