Mistress 9's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 of the RPG here

+7
WhtChocoSnowBuns
iorichan
Kyanzaki
Sou
magus.eldarwen
Stephen Sportsnutd
mercuryfan
11 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Day 1 of the RPG here - Page 13 Empty Re: Day 1 of the RPG here

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Tue 22 Sep 2015, 18:05

Rosie ran over to the well to get some water for Mister Hino as Anna helped him up. "Mister Hino...are you ok? We should get you to your bed..we don't want our new boss to feel bad on our first day.." Rosie came back with some water in a small bucket she found, "Here you go Sir...please drink up..We will do anything you need us too to help you feel better...We want to help."

OOC: is Rei coming there soon or are you all still at the cafe for a while??
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Sun 04 Oct 2015, 09:53

Rei was a little shocked that the man had offered, in his own way, an apology. Her first impression of him might not have been the best. All the reaction to the comment about him being dickish was a nod of her head. It was rare for her to give people a second chance.

It was interesting that he took such an interest in her fire reading. She smiled as flipped a piece of hair over her shoulder that had fallen down. She answered each of his questions while they waited for the others to decide what they wanted to do. "They are usually accurate. There are some that I do get which are up for interpretation. The readings have guided me to my true destiny."

Grandpa Hino took a long drag of the water that was offered to him. He stood up slowly as he looked at the girls. They were nice enough however he did not want them to truly know how sick he was or even his granddaughter. He straightened his shoulders as he stood up hoping to mask the weakness in his legs.

"Not to worry, I will be fine girls. It is just tough to get old some days. How about I show you were the brooms are and then I shall sit down for a bit."

(OOC: I think Rei will be with the others for a bit longer.)
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue 13 Oct 2015, 01:31

"Fire reading. I've never seen one done before." Vance said. "Sounds like you're a pretty powerful guide to the future of things if your readings are that accurate. I may come to you for my own reasons later. For now, though, I'm thinking the best way to find out those girls that attacked earlier is to let Rei do her Fire Reading."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Fri 06 Nov 2015, 19:18

Rei answered him as they waited for the others to get ready. "I'm looking forward to seeing it." The last thing she said piqued his curiosity. "True Destiny?" Vance who was also listening, mentioned asking her to give a reading regarding his own affairs. (I was going to say the same thing! ...Since figuring the 'how' and 'why' the hell I'm here is gonna be a pain on my own.) He looked around the room. "So shouldn't we get going?"
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Fri 06 Nov 2015, 19:27

Minako listened to the others, 'at least the conversations off me now' and she said, "I agree with Ryuusei we should get going." She was wondering what Vance and Ryuusei would think of Rei and her fire reading abilities.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon 16 Nov 2015, 23:33

OOC : Sorrry for my long absence from here, but I got caught up in other things. And it looks like I’m going to have to temp Makoto for a little while again. Jason, if you object, feel free to chime in here.

BIC

When Ryuusei finally introduced himself, Ami didn’t buy it at all that he had “forgot[ten]” - it had seemed like there were several times earlier in this meeting that she or someone else had asked for his name, and each time, the boy had just ignored it. So Ami didn’t return his introduction at all. In fact, she had become so annoyed by the boy’s lack of basic manners that she didn’t mind soon after that when Rei got verbally harsh with him “I think you are a little late with giving us your name. We did do introductions awhile back before Vance was around,” - even though Ami wouldn’t have been as mean in that former sentence, she could understand Rei’s frustration with him. (Ami had almost wondered if the only thing that would bring the boy in line (using basic manners) was being similarly rude to him, even though she normally did not like resorting to that idea.) Them Ami sighed loudly and disappointingly in response to his admitting that multiple things he had done had been “d**kish”. Could this Ryuusei do anything without being rude in some way or other??? Ami couldn’t help sighing exasperatedly as she asked “Could we please drop the virtually constant use of expletives?”, even though she was pretty sure her request would go unheeded, if not denied.

Then the conversation quickly shifted to having Rei demonstrate her fire-reading abilities, an entirely pleasant and agreeable subject to Ami. So when she got a chance to chime in about it, Ami smiled “Yes, no time like the present, as they say, to get started on this. And hopefully, this fire-reading can be about where to find those two girls that attacked us, right, Rei-san?” She stood up as the first step to leaving this café, soon silently followed in that motion by Bellbud & Daisy, the former silently nodding in agreement as she did so.

Then Usagi expressed with relief “Great idea! Especially because it means I don’t have to do my homework yet!”, and she stood up. This was soon followed by Makoto silently standing up.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue 17 Nov 2015, 02:07

Kyanzaki wrote:
When Kamiya asked if he could meet up with her family, Setsuna responded cheerfully "That sounds like a good idea!  Would you be able to come over to our house once you're ready?  I still have to get dressed, as do some of the others, I think.  So you still probably have some time."  When he asked what he could bring, Setsuna thought for a few seconds, then came up with something they hadn't packed for the picnic yet would complement what they had packed for it.  So she told him nicely "Well, you don't have to bring anything, but if you want to, something kind of light to complement the tamagoyaki that we have would be great! Maybe a simple fish or other meat dish!  Does that sound good, Kamiya-kun?"

"Sounds like a plan.  I think I'll come up with something."  Kamiya replied.  It occurred to him, Kamiya can whip up something quick and simple in no time.  He has an idea of what to make, so it won't take a long time to make.  Once that is done all Kamiya has to do is to take another shower, pack the dish and get dressed for the beach.  "I'll make something simple for this afternoon."  Kamiya thought on this as he finished his conversation with Setsuna.  He didn't want to make it longer, because he believed, she had some more things to do before heading out.  "So...see you this afternoon?"  asked Kamiy as he awaited for an answer.

WhtChocoSnowBuns wrote:
Michiru walked over and wrapped an arm around Haruka, "I believe they should be almost ready. I saw Sakuya had packed up our bento and is waiting in the living room. I haven't seen Setsuna yet though." Michiru gave Haruka a peck on the cheek and headed back into the house, "I'll go see if Setsuna's ready to go."

Michiru walked back into the house and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Setsuna-chan! Sakuya-chan! Are you guys ready to go?" asked Michiru a bit more loudly than normal in case the two were further inside the house.

Sakuya heard Michiru and poked her head towards the stairway from the living room. "I am ready! I'll go grab the bento boxes and drinks!" She headed for the kitchen and packed up the rest of the bento box into a nice looking bag along with the fruits she had boxed up earlier. She went to grab a thermos and stuffed it to the top with ice cubes and poured the cooled tea she had brewed earlier into the now cooled container.

Setsuna, who was still on the telephone with Kamiya, replied to his question in a pleasant tone with "How about early this afternoon, say at 12:30?" She quickly looked at her watch, and seeing it say 11:30, continued to him "That gives you one hour. Does that sound good, Kamiya-kun?"

Then, before Kamiya could respond to Setsuna's question over the phone, Michiru called out for Setsuna and Sakuya. Because Michiru put a little extra volume into it, and the two weren't far apart (bottom of the stairs vs. just reaching the top of the stairs), the aqua-haired woman's call startled Setsuna enough that she almost tripped over the last step, thus narrowly avoiding doing an Usagi onto the top landing of their staircase. But Setsuna successfully avoided such a fate by withdrawing the foot that hit the top step-up back down onto the next level step below and taking a moment or three to collect herself. After she had recollected her balance and mood and everything else, Setsuna turned around to try to joke with the woman at the bottom of the stairs "Believe it or not, I'm right here." The dark-green-haired woman then continued pleasantly (with the phone mouthpiece away from her mouth) "Anyway, I've got to change my clothes and then quickly wash up at the sink, but that's all if our bentos are all packed and ready to go. So I should be ready in 15 or 20 minutes if all I have to do are the first two steps; but if I have to do a little more work with the food, it'll be longer by however much time that part takes."

Setsuna then moved the mouthpiece of the phone back over her mouth to tell Kamiya "If you didn't hear that, we're leaving sooner than I thought we would. If you can't catch us before we leave here, don't worry, you can certainly meet us at ... ano ...". Suddenly realizing she didn't know which beach they were going to, Setsuna had to temporarily stop talking to her love in order to communicate with her family a little more. "Uh, which beach are we going to, Michiru-chan?" Setsuna then named the beach they usually went to when they went together, followed by the question "Or another one?"

OOC

Let's say Michiru knows which beach they're going to today. And don't worry, Jen - if you don't know the name of an actual beach that's within a reasonable driving time of Minato-ku, then you yourself don't have to name the beach; you can just do like I did in the last paragraph above Smile . Sound good?

And I'm going to have to wait a bit more before posting for Ayase & Hikaru. Embarassed
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Wed 02 Dec 2015, 09:11

Rei noticed that Ami was heading out the door. She felt relief that they were going. It would seem that everyone would be going to the temple. It was well past time she checked in with Grandpa. She could only hope that he listened to what she said. She glanced at Vance as he talked about coming to her later. She smiled as she nodded her head. "I will do what I can to help you. She turned her attention to Ryuusei as Ami took the first steps. "It looks like we are already heading out the door."

She left the others behind as she rushed to walk next to Ami. There was a question on her mind. She hoped the bluentte would be willing to help. Her voice was barely above a whisper when she replied. "Ami, can I ask a favor?"
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri 11 Dec 2015, 16:07

Vance, being empathetic, caught the emotion of Ami's words as she scolded Ryuusei for his discourtesy, even though she was highly restraining her emotion. He was wide-eyed as he saw this, know that it was always the quiet ones that were the most feared.

Then when Rei agreed to a reading for him, he smiled with a nod. "Arigato, Rei." he thanked.

Finally the others were on their way out, and he was among them running right out, but not before he paid for his own food.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Tue 22 Dec 2015, 12:04

For some reason Ami was starting into him now. "I'm not apologizing again, your choice not to accept the first but don't expect another one." Why this now? Rei was being civil towards him at this point when she seemed apathetic at first, now amy was treating him with hostility because he forgot to state his name earlier, while trying to process everything?

It seemed as they were ready to leave finally,he watched some of the group exit the place already, after watching Vance leave, he turned to the beautiful blonde. "Miss...Minako, do you want to...walk...together?" He stuttered there, a bit nervous despite the earlier kiss...or maybe that was exactly the reason for it. Either way he waited for an answer before leaving the cafe.
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Tue 22 Dec 2015, 16:00

Minako was happy that they were leaving now to go to the shrine. When Ryuusei spoke to her again she smiled, "Yeah..we..can do that..lets go" She then held her hand out for him to grab waiting to walk with the others
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sat 02 Jan 2016, 15:46

"Yeah, it'd sure suck for the...couple...who urged everyone to leave, to be in last place, hehe." He reached for the blonde's hand and like the earlier kiss, this was also a first. Upon taking hold of Minako's hand, his face reddened a bit. "It's, uh warm!" (Dumbass! Don't tell her that!...Or do you WANT her to just ditch you here?!) He rolled his eyes. "Ehhh, forget I said anything." And walked with her to catch up with the others.
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Fri 19 Feb 2016, 19:32

Anna and Rosie continued to do work around the shrine....

Minako smiled as they caught up with the others..."Were here guys"
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Wed 13 Apr 2016, 17:35

"So is this shrine very far from here? And are we all going on foot or..." Ryuusei tore part of his gaze from the beautiful blonde by his side, and eyed the street as cars were passing by. "...going in one of those?"
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri 22 Apr 2016, 03:36

magus.eldarwen wrote:Rei noticed that Ami was heading out the door.  She felt relief that they were going.  It would seem that everyone would be going to the temple.  It was well past time she checked in with Grandpa.  She could only hope that he listened to what she said.  She glanced at Vance as he talked about coming to her later.  She smiled as she nodded her head.  "I will do what I can to help you.  She turned her attention to Ryuusei as Ami took the first steps.  "It looks like we are already heading out the door."

She left the others behind as she rushed to walk next to Ami.  There was a question on her mind.  She hoped the bluentte would be willing to help.  Her voice was barely above a whisper when she replied.  "Ami, can I ask a favor?"

Ami was just barely short of the café's front door when Rei caught up to her.  She briefly turned to flash a friendly smile at the priestess-in-training, then turned back to open this front door.  As she went through this doorway, she heard Rei's quiet question to her, of course.  Having no reason to not be nice to this black-haired teenager, Ami made sure to respond at a volume low enough so that none of the others could overhear it "Sure.  What is it?"

Sou wrote:For some reason Ami was starting into him now. "I'm not apologizing again, your choice not to accept the first but don't expect another one." Why this now? Rei was being civil towards him at this point when she seemed apathetic at first, now amy was treating him with hostility because he forgot to state his name earlier, while trying to process everything?

It seemed as they were ready to leave finally,he watched some of the group exit the place already, after watching Vance leave, he turned to the beautiful blonde. "Miss...Minako, do you want to...walk...together?" He stuttered there, a bit nervous despite the earlier kiss...or maybe that was exactly the reason for it. Either way he waited for an answer before leaving the cafe.

After responding to Rei quietly, Ami heard Ryuusei mis-interpret what the blue-haired teenage girl had wanted.  So she turned to the teenage boy and responded in a seemingly-polite way - though those like Makoto and Vance would be able to tell that she was again holding back her full emotions towards Ryuusei - "Actually, I wasn't looking for another apology.  I was just hoping that you could modify your behavior for the better from here on out into the future."  Then Ami turned back to move the focus of her attention back to where they were going.

Sou wrote:"So is this shrine  very far from here? And are we all going on foot or..." Ryuusei tore part of his gaze from the beautiful blonde by his side, and eyed the street as cars were passing by. "...going in one of those?"

By this time, they were outside the café and walking down the sidewalk.  She had picked up on his desire to avoid everything about these vehicles, so Makoto turned to Ryuusei and politely told him "Don't worry - we usually walk, especially on pleasant days like today.  And Rei-chan's shrine is only a couple kilometers from here, so we'll be back there before you know it."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Wed 04 May 2016, 21:33

Rei was thankful for the quiet statement by her friend.  She was going to start when Ryuusei injected before she got her words out.  She took in a sharp breath as she was about to retort.  Ami beat her to the punch.  She laughed softly with the comment.  It would seem that Ryuusei was put in his place for now.  She was not sure if she really wanted him to stay with her.  She got the feeling that he had a lot to learn and her patience was fairly thin with him now.

Rei matched her pace to Ami as they started to walk towards her home.  She placed a smile on her face to suppressed the worry she felt.  She could only hope that her grandfather would forgive her.  He has been overly stubborn as of late about his.  "Ami-chan, do you think your mother could make a house call?  I fear Grandpa's health is going down hill."
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum