Mistress 9's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 of the RPG here

+7
WhtChocoSnowBuns
iorichan
Kyanzaki
Sou
magus.eldarwen
Stephen Sportsnutd
mercuryfan
11 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Day 1 of the RPG here - Page 4 Empty Re: Day 1 of the RPG here

Post by magus.eldarwen Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:06

Mars nodded her head at the plan. Some how, I still think that the authorities could handle most of this better than us. She kept her face as neutral as possible as her mind turned over which part she would want to do. She glanced over at her shoulder as to the crowd that seemed to be panicking. She felt as if either job would try her patience even more than under normal circumstances. She sighed as she had a feeling the blonde might be better with the crowd as she could sooth them far better that she could. She would be best if there was a fight at hand with the boy. In the back of her mind, she could feel a tugging that way as if a question from earlier would be answered.

She looked straight at Venus as she made her request, "I will go with Mercury. Venus, just be careful with the crowd. I have a feeling that mob mantality might be a factor. Call us, if you need back up."

She headed out of the alleyway, not really waiting for the others as she headed to where the boy would be. She waited for Mercury to come before she made any sort of move. She watched as the boy was on top of the car calling it a monster. She was getting the feeling that he was not from around here. She hoped that a quick scan would confirm her feelings.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:16

Iori Minase came out herself..and saw the Pandemonium on the street.  While she wasn't any heroine by any stretch of the imagination, she couldn't tolerated mass chaos whilst she was trying to relax and shop.  

She went out in the middle of the street, crossed her arms and called upon all of her tsundere powers of arrogant beauty and barked out. Yes...the lovely siren of music and beauty, opened her fragile elegant feminine lips and spoke demurely "WOULD EVERYONE - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - AND THEIR OWN BODIES - SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET ON TO THE SIDE OF STREET!" She gasps and pants. "Geeez... you're all giving me a migraine!!!" She then began barking orders at ALL the pedestrians...scaring them into obeying with her voice and her huge forehead of doom (trade mark Minase industries).

"YOU! Over there! Park your bike NOW! NOW!!!! You little old lady...stop hobbling and run!  Hey kids....want me to kick your &*^(&^*(  get into the shop now...."  By the time she was done..the crowd was beginning to be pushed back..only if from the fear of the loudmouthed Idol singer.
iorichan
iorichan

http://sailorcacophony.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:06

Mercury nodded her head in agreement as Venus and Mars agreed to a split-up of the duties and gave a few last words. She then ran out of the alley and over to the street where the near-chaos was happening. When she arrived, she was shocked at what she saw. The near-chaos now included a young woman ordering people around almost as if she had gotten just as crazy as the teenage boy who punched the big-rig! In fact, Mercury was now almost glad that she had picked the teenage boy - when you considered that crowd control included controlling this young woman, that almost seemed the easier of the two jobs!

Knowing that teamwork required sticking to one's assigned roles, Mercury focused on the task at hand. Not knowing the teenage boy's name, Mercury called out to him "Boy! Stop attacking cars!" As she waited for a response, she took out her hand-held supercomputer and prepared to use it to analyze him.

Meanwhile, Bellbud was also shocked by the young woman crazily ordering the crowd around. Bellbud started to yell at the young woman "Lady! What the hell are ..." She interrupted herself when she recognized the face of the young woman "Iori Minase-san!!!"

And Daisy was still watching Hoshiko - her reassuring words had calmed him down a little, but he was still worried for the teenage girl.

====================

iorichan wrote:Vita
===
[...]

Vita stared down at Usagi...."I'm getting vibes from you... really strong vibes..." She grabbed her hammer necklace and closed her eyes... she felt her soul become sucked out of her mortal shell in a cosmic hell storm, quickly becoming sucked into the vast void of memory.  She gasped and shuddered as she found herself in an old style throne room... dressed in an all together too-girly outfit bowing before a girl with twin buns of hair....pledging her loyalty to the Queen and her daughter.... She didn't know why...but she knew one thing...it was the most important act she had ever made....

Suddenly lightening struck her chest..and her eyes exploded open again..and she looked at Usagi...and she whispered. "You....were.... on the moon!"

When the red-head said she was getting strong vibes from her, Usagi wondered who this girl was to be able to figure that out. Then the red-head closed her eyes for a few seconds, and when she opened them, Usagi's mouth dropped to the floor in shock at what the red-head had whispered! Starting to become suspicious, Usagi leaned in closer to the red-haired girl and whispered "Why do you think that? And who are you?!?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:43

Hoshiko, seeing the senshi arrive, decided now was the perfect time to find some cover. She quickly ducked into another alley, different from the one the other senshi appeared from, and pulled out her henshin wand. Holding it up, she called out, "Lyra Celestial Power, Make Up!!!" Immediately stardust started emanating from her wand, covering her body and causing her clothing to disappear, Being replaced by her senshi fuku. First the white midriff top and bottom part, then the skirt, sailor collar, and bows, and finally her gloves and boots. Her tiara, earrings and choker appeared next, and her cape completed her ensemble. That done, she turned to join the other senshi.

Last edited by mertmidnightangel on Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:48

Venus was going to start getting people to leave the area when a girl's voice was heard...and it WAS LOUD!! 'OH MY GOD' Venus thought as she walked over to the girl and told her, "Excuse me miss but you need to leave here right now....and please stop yelling at everyone to move, it's rude and you should just let the Senshi and i take care of this ok...now scoot!!"
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:11

When Hoshiko had run for a nearby alley, Daisy had started running after her, since he was still worried for her.  And after seeing those two run off like that, Bellbud shrugged and followed them.

So just after Hoshiko transformed into Lyra, she heard a male voice behind her say in a surprised tone "Wow!  Dat explains a lod!"  When Hoshiko turned around, she would see Daisy standing there, holding his transformation wand up and some surprise still showing on his face (she had missed most of the surprise by not looking at him earlier).  "Now wadch dis," Daisy then told Hoshiko.  He then shouted his transformation phrase, which shook the walls of the alley but thankfully didn't make anything fall.  A few seconds later, Hoshiko would see another female senshi in the place of Daisy!  And this senshi was the most muscular woman anyone ever did see!  Sailor Daisy was in a version of the standard senshi fuku, though her skirt was a bit longer than the skirt of most other senshi. Her boots went up to just past her knees, and she had the standard three white opaque rings to cover her shoulder areas well.

In the middle of Daisy's transformation, Bellbud came into the alley behind Daisy.  When Daisy finished transforming, Bellbud called out her transformation phrase.  In a few seconds, she was standing behind Sailor Daisy as Sailor Bellbud (thankfully looking pretty much like a normal senshi).  "Well, are we ready to go back out there?" Sailor Bellbud asked the other two senshi as she turned around to face the entrance to the alley.

Last edited by mercuryfan on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 01:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to revise the description of Sailor Daisy)
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Tue 30 Sep 2014, 03:16

Iori
===

Stephen Sportsnutd wrote:Venus was going to start getting people to leave the area when a girl's voice was heard...and it WAS LOUD!! 'OH MY GOD' Venus thought as she walked over to the girl and told her, "Excuse me miss but you need to leave here right now....and please stop yelling at everyone to move, it's rude and you should just let the Senshi and i take care of this ok...now scoot!!"

Iori looked around at the Senshi. She put her hands on her hips and gave the former Sailor V the V sign for good luck "Now Now...don't you worry about a thing  Venus Baby!  I've got the whole crowd thing under control... You just take care of Bruce Banner over there...and I'll be fine!" She then turned around to see if the crowd was still pushing back like she wanted.

Vita
===

Hayate began to get concerned about the worsening situation outside, and was about to mention this to Vita-chan, when she saw her younger sister engaged in an eye-to-eye with a cute blonde girl at the other table.  

"Um...Vita-chan..."

"I swore...allegiance to you once...a long long long time ago..to you and your mother...I'm ...well.I was...once known as Sailor Belka...  DO you remember me?"

Hayate sweatballed...and was glad that most people seemed more interested in the fight outside than the two girls' current conversation.

Vita bowed to Usagi. "I'll still keep that vow... if you'll still accept it.."
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:23

mercuryfan wrote:When Hoshiko had run for a nearby alley, Daisy had started running after her, since he was still worried for her.  And after seeing those two run off like that, Bellbud shrugged and followed them.

So just after Hoshiko transformed into Lyra, she heard a male voice behind her say in a surprised tone "Wow!  Dat explains a lod!"  When Hoshiko turned around, she would see Daisy standing there, holding his transformation wand up and some surprise still showing on his face (she had missed most of the surprise by not looking at him earlier).  "Now wadch dis," Daisy then told Hoshiko.  He then shouted his transformation phrase, which shook the walls of the alley but thankfully didn't make anything fall.  A few seconds later, Hoshiko would see another female senshi in the place of Daisy!  And this senshi was the most muscular woman anyone ever did see!  Sailor Daisy was in a version of the standard senshi fuku, though her skirt was a bit longer than the skirt of most other senshi.  Her boots went up to just past her knees, and she had the standard three white opaque rings to cover her shoulder areas well.

In the middle of Daisy's transformation, Bellbud came into the alley behind Daisy.  When Daisy finished transforming, Bellbud called out her transformation phrase.  In a few seconds, she was standing behind Sailor Daisy as Sailor Bellbud (thankfully looking pretty much like a normal senshi).  "Well, are we ready to go back out there?" Sailor Bellbud asked the other two senshi as she turned around to face the entrance to the alley.

Lyra spun around at the sound of Daisy's voice. "Uh...I can explain-" but then she saw the henshin wand in his hand. "Oh. Alrighty then." A little stunned, she watched as he transformed, her eyes widening when she saw his complete transformation. "Ok so let me get this straight. You're a cute muscle guy who turns into a hot muscle chick." She eyed Sailor Daisy up and down. "Damn honey, you are almost TOO good to be true." She winked at her. Then she saw Bellbud transform as well. "I am all for going back out there, but honestly I would rather we stick back here and wait for an opportunity. That way we have the element of surprise on our side. I would prefer we incapacitate this kid, honestly. Something about this just doesn't feel right. I don't think he's evil."

Last edited by mertmidnightangel on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors -_-)
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by DaAmron Tue 30 Sep 2014, 17:37

mercuryfan wrote:Mercury nodded her head in agreement as Venus and Mars agreed to a split-up of the duties and gave a few last words.  She then ran out of the alley and over to the street where the near-chaos was happening.  When she arrived, she was shocked at what she saw.  The near-chaos now included a young woman ordering people around almost as if she had gotten just as crazy as the teenage boy who punched the big-rig!  In fact, Mercury was now almost glad that she had picked the teenage boy - when you considered that crowd control included controlling this young woman, that almost seemed the easier of the two jobs!

Knowing that teamwork required sticking to one's assigned roles, Mercury focused on the task at hand.  Not knowing the teenage boy's name, Mercury called out to him "Boy!  Stop attacking cars!"  As she waited for a response, she took out her hand-held supercomputer and prepared to use it to analyze him.

Meanwhile, Bellbud was also shocked by the young woman crazily ordering the crowd around.  Bellbud started to yell at the young woman "Lady!  What the hell are ..."  She interrupted herself when she recognized the face of the young woman "Iori Minase-san!!!"

And Daisy was still watching Hoshiko - her reassuring words had calmed him down a little, but he was still worried for the teenage girl.

====================

iorichan wrote:Vita
===
[...]

Vita stared down at Usagi...."I'm getting vibes from you... really strong vibes..." She grabbed her hammer necklace and closed her eyes... she felt her soul become sucked out of her mortal shell in a cosmic hell storm, quickly becoming sucked into the vast void of memory.  She gasped and shuddered as she found herself in an old style throne room... dressed in an all together too-girly outfit bowing before a girl with twin buns of hair....pledging her loyalty to the Queen and her daughter.... She didn't know why...but she knew one thing...it was the most important act she had ever made....

Suddenly lightening struck her chest..and her eyes exploded open again..and she looked at Usagi...and she whispered. "You....were.... on the moon!"

When the red-head said she was getting strong vibes from her, Usagi wondered who this girl was to be able to figure that out.  Then the red-head closed her eyes for a few seconds, and when she opened them, Usagi's mouth dropped to the floor in shock at what the red-head had whispered!  Starting to become suspicious, Usagi leaned in closer to the red-haired girl and whispered "Why do you think that?  And who are you?!?"

00C: sorry for the delay, busy busy weekend and week so far. here's some makoto for you.
--------------------------------------

Makoto had broke into a dead run, trying to make the arcade in time, her long legs keeping her stride flowing. it was fun, the warmth on her skin, pushing her body to it's edge, but suddenly a large crowd of people came rushing from the crown arcade, carrying her back several blocks, as she struggled she heard bits and pieces "did you see that kid?" "some kind of freak, punching a semi truck...." "had to have been on drugs, no one could do that without breaking their hands..." "...thought i saw some of the senshi......"
that meant the others were already there, struggling to get free of the crowd, Makoto crouched down, and with a sudden burst of energy, launched herself up into the air, leaping where ever she could make contact, finally landing on her feet, she ducked into an alley close by, and withdrew her henshin pen. 'maybe some day we'll get a day off...' she snarled as she held aloft her henshin pen, chanting "Jupiter Crystal Dragon Power - MAKE-UP!", feeling the familiar energy of the transformation taking hold, she began to scale a ladder, then began leaping from wall to wall parkour style, as her clothing morphed into the dragoon-ish green armor/fuku, the green 'wings' spreading, carrying her up to the rooftops, her enhanced form filling her with energy, she began to fling herself from building to building, running untill she could see Ami and Minako standing by a boy and another girl, with a sudden lurch, she launched herself once more into the air, landing on the ground between Ami and Minako, with a clap of thunder. "Sorry I'm late Ladies, Traffic was Murder...."
DaAmron
DaAmron

Location : North Portland, about six miles from the Oregon/Washington Border via I-5 in the great Pacific North West

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Tue 30 Sep 2014, 21:42

As he was attacking the roof of someone's car, he was being yelled at about the vehicle being a 'machine' and'belonging to someone'...which he gave a nod of understanding to. Buuuuuut... "Yeah, a death machine! Some f**knut sent it to eat and kill people and, wait..." He noticed that the threesome were now nowhere in sight. "Where the hell did you go? And..." As he looked for them he spotted several girls in...some kind of uniform? "...who are you people?"
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Tue 30 Sep 2014, 21:50

Mars kept her eyes trained on the boy as she noticed that Mercury was already scanning with her computer.  It was at that moment that she sensed once again the same energy as before.  She scanned the area to see if there was indeed another senshi however she could not find anything.  She let out a growl of frustration between this boy and the new comer.  She put her back to Mercury's as she whispered in a low voice, "I think we have company.  I think it is another senshi, just don't ask me more than that."

She pulled out a scroll just in case.  After years of doing this, she knew that it was better to be prepared.  She nearly jumped out of her skin as a loud clap of thunder came from behind her.  She gave a half smile as she saw Jupiter arriving on the scene.  "Nice of you to join us.  Not to worry you did not miss much other than this boy thinking that cars are dangerous in some way."

She heard the boy talk about the cars being death monsters which caused several red flags to go off in her mind. She narrowed her eyes slightly as she turned to face him, scroll still in hand. She took a few deep breaths as she started to take a few steps towards him. It would take some explaining with what cars are. "Cars can't eat people since they are not alive. They are a means for people to get around. Now get done from there and we would be happy to answer all of your questions you might have. No one is going to hurt you."
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue 30 Sep 2014, 23:18

The remaining parts of the crowd, which Iori had successfully scared back, were still staying back away from the scene around the teenage boy who apparently thought it was a good idea to attack moving vehicles - and away from Iori herself. In fact, it was almost as if they were more scared of getting shouted at again by her than of getting injured by the teenage boy or fallout from a vehicle he was attacking.

Meanwhile, Mercury heard the teenage boy call the cars death machines. Even though they could be used as death machines, his following reasoning (that they were sent to eat and kill people) made no sense whatsoever. Mercury sighed as she turned on her hand-held supercomputer; she was now starting to think the boy was just an escaped patient from a nearby mental hospital, but she started its scanning of the teenage boy anyway. Mercury saw no need to also say anything to the teenage boy right now, since Mars had started saying things to him.

====================

"Swore allegiance? Sailor Belka?" Usagi (still) didn't know what this red-head was referring to. Then, since Usagi had been staring at this red-haired girl from a few centimeters away, she had to close her eyes for a sec to prevent them from hurting. That's when the vision hit her. Suddenly, it felt like she was in the throne room on the Moon, with the original Queen Serenity beside her. In front of both of them was a teenage girl in a pretty, feminine outfit bowing to them and on her knees "I, Sailor Belka, swear my allegiance to you!" Then Queen Serenity herself slowly walked down to this girl and accepted it while also thanking her.

Shocked by all of this, her eyes suddenly sprung open, and Usagi was now back in the café, staring at this red-head, who bore a remarkable resemblance to the Sailor Belka from her very-recent vision, at close range. But even though she was back in reality, it was like Usagi couldn't control her actions now! She heard herself breathe "Sailor Belka - yes, I accept your vow. Thank you," and could hardly believe it! It wasn't as if Usagi didn't want to accept any offered help, but she still didn't really know this girl. She didn't even know her current name in human/civilian form!
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaAmron Wed 01 Oct 2014, 23:02

Mars:
Mars kept her eyes trained on the boy as she noticed that Mercury was already scanning with her computer.  It was at that moment that she sensed once again the same energy as before.  She scanned the area to see if there was indeed another senshi however she could not find anything.  She let out a growl of frustration between this boy and the new comer.  She put her back to Mercury's as she whispered in a low voice, "I think we have company.  I think it is another senshi, just don't ask me more than that."

She pulled out a scroll just in case.  After years of doing this, she knew that it was better to be prepared.  She nearly jumped out of her skin as a loud clap of thunder came from behind her.  She gave a half smile as she saw Jupiter arriving on the scene.  "Nice of you to join us.  Not to worry you did not miss much other than this boy thinking that cars are dangerous in some way."

Mercury:
She heard the boy talk about the cars being death monsters which caused several red flags to go off in her mind. She narrowed her eyes slightly as she turned to face him, scroll still in hand. She took a few deep breaths as she started to take a few steps towards him. It would take some explaining with what cars are. "Cars can't eat people since they are not alive. They are a means for people to get around. Now get done from there and we would be happy to answer all of your questions you might have. No one is going to hurt you."

Makoto:
Jupiter's fists were clenched, then for a moment she relaxed her stance. "Death Machines? You aren't from around here are you?" she heard Mars' promise to help the boy understand, and Mercury responding in agreement. "that Seems Fair, anyone know what this truck is carrying? you didnt damage the trailer at all? what have we got here a Tanker? a freight hauler?" Makoto, stepped carefully, making sure that the damaged truck wasnt leaking anything like fuel, which judging by the damage the boy had done to it. "Im Sailor Jupiter, the Girl with the Red Trim is Sailor Mars, the one in Blue is Sailor Mercury. you promise not to swing at us, we wont swing at you...that fair little boy lost?"
Jupiter winced inwardly, that last bit may have made it seem like she was mocking him. "so what's your name, oh puncher of semi's? hate to see you on a bad day if you can punch something like this with your bare hands? are they hurt? maybe you should let Mercury take a look at your hands, make sure they're not broken anywhere...." the Senshi in Green was trying to be a calming voice, the kid had a good build, hopefully he'd listen to reason. especially with Mars and Mercury here, and with Venus nearby. she was hoping it wouldnt have to come to a fight....
DaAmron
DaAmron

Location : North Portland, about six miles from the Oregon/Washington Border via I-5 in the great Pacific North West

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu 02 Oct 2014, 03:47

Mercury listened to Mars and Jupiter try to reason about cars with the teenage boy. Then her hand-held supercomputer came up with some results. And these results caused Mercury to become very concerned, especially with the current tactics her allies were taking. "Guys! He's not truly human! And he's being affected by drugs!" the blue-haired senshi called out the results of her computer scan in a grave tone. Then she drew her own conclusions from those results "So the drugs might be making him think these cars really are death machines! We may need to knock him unconscious and wait for the drugs to wear off!"

========

Meanwhile, Sailor Daisy and Sailor Bellbud were still hidden in that alley. When Sailor Lyra restated the facts about Daisy as she saw them, Sailor Daisy just nodded her head in agreement. When Lyra stated her conclusion about these facts "Damn honey, you are almost TOO good to be true," about all Sailor Daisy could do was blush and say "Dank you."

Then Sailor Bellbud proposed going back out there, and Lyra gave her reasoning for staying put for now. After hearing Mercury's conclusions, Sailor Bellbud decided to caution against Lyra's plan but remain open to it "Now I don't know that staying hidden here is the best idea, given what Sailor Mercury just said. But if you still want to stay hidden here, Sailor Lyra, I'm willing. Provided Sailor Daisy agrees."

"Of cowse I agwee wid her!" Sailor Daisy responded cheerfully. "I hafta agwee wid dee lovely Sailor Lyra!"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Thu 02 Oct 2014, 17:27

Lyra blushed at Daisy's words, blowing her a quick kiss, but considered Mercury's revelation. "Hmm, seems to me, what we need is a guaranteed opening." She thought for a moment. "Bellbud, do you think you can maybe join the senshi and keep his back turned? I have an attack that is usually used for incapacitation that might help us out. Most it ever leaves is a few bruises." She turned to Daisy. "I want you here with me in case it fails. I'll bet money he charges if it doesn't work, and I'm betting those muscles of yours are more than just decoration." She grinned at him. "Think you can sucker punch him if he charges toward us?"
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Thu 02 Oct 2014, 19:52

Venus facepalmed at the reaction Iori gave her. "Bruce Banner? Really?? Look...please go away from here before bad boy over there comes over and punches you...The senshi can and will take care of this...WE DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!"
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri 03 Oct 2014, 00:42

When Lyra proposed a revised plan, Sailor Bellbud nodded in agreement to it - even though it meant she would be the distraction "Sure, I can do that."

Meanwhile, Sailor Daisy had leaned into the kiss Lyra had blown her way, looking dreamy when she did so. Then, liking that idea of Lyra's, she blew her own kiss back to Lyra. Then, when Lyra talked about the possibility of her plan failing and thus wanting Sailor Daisy with her, Daisy happily agreed "Of cowse." When Lyra brought up the idea of her sucker-punching the teenage boy, Sailor Daisy expressed confidence "I dink so. I'll certainly dry."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Fri 03 Oct 2014, 01:44

Some of the oddly dressed women were answering him; they all seemed to have the word 'Sailor' in their names. They were also saying these machines called 'cars' didn't eat but transported people? While trying to process that, the teen looked into the machine's 'eyes' and realized the person was holding onto some round thing attached to the inside with one hand...and giving him the finger with the other. "Huh? Whaa..." Then another car approached and sure enough the person inside was gripping that 'wheel' with both hands and soon another came over the horizon.

As he watched these vehicles approach, his gaze shifted from left to right to get a better look at his surroundings... "What..." His green eyes were as wide as saucers. "...the..." His entire body began to tremble, meanwhile his stomach churned, "FLUGK! and he vomited onto the roof of the car, the sudden convulsion caused him to loose his footing; falling backwards off of the vehicle and hitting the pavement hard...right in the path of the first car he'd just seen.
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Fri 03 Oct 2014, 22:04

Stephen Sportsnutd wrote:Venus facepalmed at the reaction Iori gave her. "Bruce Banner? Really?? Look...please go away from here before bad boy over there comes over and punches you...The senshi can and will take care of this...WE DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!"

Iori sighed "Very well... Dang shoot a girl down for trying to help....You know...ya don't have to be in a uniform to help people..."

She sighed again and walked off... She did note however that she had managed to push the crowd back to safety...so now it was just about getting herself to safety.
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Fri 03 Oct 2014, 22:09

Venus looked at Iori as she spoke back to her. She understood where she was coming from. As Iori was walking off Venus yelled to her, "HEY WAIT! I am sorry for being that way to you. You still wanna help? Then help me block off the area or something.""
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Fri 03 Oct 2014, 22:10

mercuryfan wrote:
Shocked by all of this, her eyes suddenly sprung open, and Usagi was now back in the café, staring at this red-head, who bore a remarkable resemblance to the Sailor Belka from her very-recent vision, at close range.  But even though she was back in reality, it was like Usagi couldn't control her actions now!  She heard herself breathe "Sailor Belka - yes, I accept your vow.  Thank you," and could hardly believe it!  It wasn't as if Usagi didn't want to accept any offered help, but she still didn't really know this girl.  She didn't even know her current name in human/civilian form!

Vita sighed as the girl 'recognised' her... However, Vita then felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked around and saw Hayate motioning outside. The crowd had moved back...but more senshi were outside and she swore she could hear sirens.

"It sounds like it's getting worse....Stay here Hayate..." Vita said, "And you two Pri...I mean Miss..." She threw that last line to the blonde girl with odangos.

She then rushed to the washroom.and moments later, Sailor Belka came running out with her hammer, approaching which ever senshi she could see nearst to her. "What's the situation?"
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Fri 03 Oct 2014, 22:11

Stephen Sportsnutd wrote:Venus looked at Iori as she spoke back to her. She understood where she was coming from. As Iori was walking off Venus yelled to her, "HEY WAIT! I am sorry for being that way to you. You still wanna help? Then help me block off the area or something.""

Iori looked around as Venus called out to her. "UM..sure...I'd be happy to... " Iori looked through her shopping bags...until she found what she needed...some red satin ribbon for her outfit. She pulled it out and begin to tie off areas so that it formed a temporary 'senshi block'. Smile
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Sat 04 Oct 2014, 21:12

Lyra watched stunned as the boy suddenly dropped down cold. She looked at Daisy in confusion before coming out of the alley into plain view. "Well now, that was rather anti-climactic."
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sat 04 Oct 2014, 23:30

Sou wrote:[...]

As he watched these vehicles approach, his gaze shifted from left to right to get a better look at his surroundings... "What..." His green eyes were as wide as saucers. "...the..." His entire body began to tremble, meanwhile his stomach churned, "FLUGK! and he vomited onto the roof of the car, the sudden convulsion caused him to loose his footing; falling backwards off of the vehicle and hitting the pavement hard...right in the path of the first car he'd just seen.

When Sailor Lyra said it ended anti-climactically, Sailor Bellbud nodded in agreement "True - but it's not quite over yet." She had seen that the teenage boy went down in the middle of the street. So, to get him out of the path of the oncoming car, she used her simple levitation spell on the boy to raise him up above the height of the vehicles on that street. Then she levitated the boy to her side of the street, and gently lowered him down to one of the empty areas of the sidewalk. "There - now it's over." she then told Lyra.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Mon 06 Oct 2014, 15:19

Lyra grinned at Bellbud. "You gotta teach me that trick." That said she went and knelt down next to the boy, using her abilities as best she could now that he was unconscious. "He's not evil, that much I can gather. He truly believed he was doing right." She look up at Daisy and Bellbud. "There seems to be something off though, probably caused by the drugs. If we can get him to detox or remove them from his system somehow, we night get some answers." She stood up then and waited, just knowing the other senshi were gonna have some questions of their own. About the boy, and about her.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum