Mistress 9's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Messages during Day 1

+7
mertmidnightangel
Sou
Stephen Sportsnutd
iorichan
johnyocum
WhtChocoSnowBuns
mercuryfan
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OOC Messages during Day 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: OOC Messages during Day 1

Post by mertmidnightangel Fri 26 Jun 2015, 23:10

Happy birthday hun!! Sorry I haven't been on, but believe me, I had reason. But I am coming back, just gimme a couple days to catch up. I got like 6 RPs to look at LOL.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Sat 11 Jul 2015, 19:26

I am so sorry that it has been a while since I have posted. Life has been crazy. I hope to have a chance in the next couple of days to do so.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun 12 Jul 2015, 01:38

Well real life does come first. I'm sure everyone understands your obligations. Please take your time.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon 13 Jul 2015, 02:40

I pretty much agree with Spynmaster. Real Life does come first, magus eldarwen. If you don't post until the next instance that you have free time, it'll be no problem Smile .
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DaAmron Mon 13 Jul 2015, 18:21

heh. thats the problem when you get older, priorities shift and you end up losing time for things like RPGS. i mean, shite, i have been busy as hell since fall, and things arent really slowing down for summer despite actually HAVING a summer off (of course i likely wouldnt if not for my younger siblings working, and being able to focus on setting things up for fall term)
as a side note, im re-reading the posts ive missed, trying to think of something good to post with Makoto and maybe the Henko brigade. (thanks for the Birthday wishes Michael! i was running all over portland on Saturday to celebrate - which let me take a nice quiet birthday at home on sunday!)
DaAmron
DaAmron

Location : North Portland, about six miles from the Oregon/Washington Border via I-5 in the great Pacific North West

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyanzaki Sun 09 Aug 2015, 17:46

Finally, sorry it took me so long to post. With life, work, and now adding one MORE bill [Auto Insurance] I hope I didn't drag it too long...sorry about the long absence.

Kyanzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sun 09 Aug 2015, 18:00

It's cool, glad to see you back!
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Mon 24 Aug 2015, 11:54

OK~!! Most of the stress out of the way. Thank you Maikeru and everyone for the birthday wishes!!!! T___T So after coming back from vacation, too much has happened. I'll get around to posting pictures of Japan soon... But anyway, rough update...I'm gonna get published soon! O_O My research paper rough draft has been written up by my boss and we're finalizing it for publication! I just came back from a conference in DC to do a 10 min presentation on my project too! @_@ I need another vacation again........
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MochiFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Mon 24 Aug 2015, 19:29

i have to take apart the computer for about 2-3 days while the apartment gets new carpet. but i will try to hit libary so if you all post i will try to answer.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Wed 26 Aug 2015, 15:27

I'm back early..didnt take that long for carpet to get done
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu 27 Aug 2015, 05:35

I look forward to getting to know the players that are returning from their hiatuses. I wanna know what inspired them to make their version of Sailor Moon, and possible discuss the idea I have going elsewhere.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sun 30 Aug 2015, 18:07

Mystee and Rose ARE NOT going to cause trouble just yet...they are just out for a normal walk...i promise...
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Wed 16 Sep 2015, 14:47

I got Japan photos sorted! O_O Just sharing the few without me and my bf in them ^^;

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g746ld2n0gfig0h/AAAUZG31114Q7C6u6uRESMria?dl=0
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Wed 16 Sep 2015, 22:33

...I wish I had someone...

Very nice pics, the Tokyo Disney Resort one reminds me of a bit from King of the Hill where peggy's 'Tokyo Tour' starts with the disney Store
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyanzaki Sun 04 Oct 2015, 11:08

I had a horrible month last month, my car got a flat, lost my job, and then my vehicle died on me, so I will slowly but surely be on as I get my vehicle in working condition as I have a pending new job...

Kyanzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Tue 06 Oct 2015, 18:17

I'm going to let Rei and the cafe group post some more before going on with grandpa Hino.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:42

hows it going everyone? i hope you all are good or doing better.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Wed 18 Nov 2015, 17:53

I'm ok. Just so busy with work and life and also getting sick too, on top of that going to Taiwan to visit grandparents...... \(+_+)/ so much going on! haha, how about you? You are doing well I hope?
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Wed 18 Nov 2015, 18:33

I'm doing alright..not as busy as you though also get better soon.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:27

Ok, life semi sorted out a little. Went to Taiwan in Nov/Dec to see grandparents. Grandpa got surgery to remove colon cancer.... Trying to get my work published in a scientific journal, which got rejected *sads*........ And now got more work to do! \(O_O)/ yeah! ugh i need another vacation....... LOL
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:06

*offers hugs to Choco* I heard someone say that setbacks are a set-up to an eventual success. How long it takes, no one knows, but...as long as one has hope, everything should be alright in the end. Either way, good luck, Choco!
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Fri 19 Feb 2016, 19:30

Yeah Good luck with everything oh GREAT LEADER! you rock!
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sun 13 Mar 2016, 11:33

hello everyone!! hows it going?
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Sat 26 Mar 2016, 22:13

hows everyone doing?
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri 22 Apr 2016, 02:17

Stephen Sportsnutd wrote:hows everyone doing?

Jeez, the last few months have been a whirlwind of extra activity in Real Life for me!

The last few months of 2015, I became quite busy with supervising the sale of my late father's condominium, which was in a suburb of Los Angeles (a.k.a. LaLaLand, IMHO).  Even though I had hired a real estate agent based down there, this still meant I had to devote quite a bit more time each day to Real Life activities than I was used to.  At least she was a very good real estate agent, which (if nowhere else in the process) was proven in the end when she was able to get it to sell for quite a bit above her official asking price, and even a little above the price the appraiser valued it as Very Happy  .  Not to mention the time I had to devote to other legal matters relasted to him dying unexpectedly and thus without a will.

Then from early Jan. to early March of this (calendar) year, I voluntarily became busy with the second real estate process I've ever gone through in my life** - buying a place for me to live in Sacramento with the proceeds of the above real estate transaction.  At first, I asked the real estate agent I hired that's based in Sacramento to limit my selection to condominiums, for multiple reasons (less outside maintenance for me to have to deal with, and my perception that condos are on average less expensive than detached houses, for example).  But after my mom exprerssed a strong desire for me to limit the price range of properties to those where I could pay for them completely with the proceeds of the above L.A. area condo sale (before then, I had set my upper price limit a little above this level, thinking that taking out a small real estate loan, if need be, would not be a bad thing), I expanded this search to include single-family detached houses as well as the above condos to compensate for this narrowing of my price range.  And I used this expanded selection to soon find a property that seemed to offer almost everything I wanted.  Later in this real estate process, I would learn that this single-family detached house is in an unincorporated area next to the Arden-Arcade neighborhood of (the city of) Sacramento.  Anyway, it took quite a bit of negotiating to finalize all of the terms of me purchasing it, but we eventually got through it, and closed escrow in late February, with some final paperwork dragging into early March.

But that wasn't all, of course.  Because I then had to prepare to move out of my apartment in what I now describe as a small outpost of civilization literally in the middle of nowhere (the people living there call it the small city of Eureka, but what do they know? Twisted Evil  ).  And I've always hated going through the moving process.  Since I hadn't started preparing for this move at all while the real estate process was still going on because I didn't want to stress myself out that much, I then had to do these preparations throughout the rest of March.  To make a long story short, I somehow was able to move on the 30th of March with a little help from my mother (who volunteered to drive a rental van the over-300-mile distance to my new home in Sacramento as long as she wouldn't have to do anything else to help my moving process).

However, even though I now officially reside in that single-family detached house in the Sacramento area, my whirlwind of extra Real Life activity hasn't ended.  See, I've been noticing lots of little problems with this house that need fixing (for example, the push-button on the wall of the garage to operate the automatic garage door opener has never worked the whole time I've been here, the front yard was a miniature jungle when I arrived due to the long chain of rainstorms that the Sacramento area went through during the first three months of this year, and only one door in this house having a doorstop on it, thus threatening the wall behind each of my other doors).  Not to mention that I haven't finished unpacking yet, and the need to eventually buy furniture for this house  Exclamation   Mad   Rolling Eyes   pale  .

** That's correct - believe it or not, my whole adult life, from graduating with my Bachelor's degree until my move to Sacramento, I had always just rented an apartment and lived there (except for a few isolated years when I lived with either my now-late father or my mother).  But while I was living in that last apartment, I realized I was getting tired of playing the rental game.  (BTW, I can describe the renting game quite briefly.  It's just "Every time your landlord gets mad at you, you have to move." Razz  )  Plus, I am now starting to enjoy the extra little bit of control/freedom I now have by not having to ask a landlord for permission to do anything to the walls of my residence (to pick the example I most often ran into).
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum