Mistress 9's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Messages during Day 1

+7
mertmidnightangel
Sou
Stephen Sportsnutd
iorichan
johnyocum
WhtChocoSnowBuns
mercuryfan
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OOC Messages during Day 1 Empty OOC Messages during Day 1

Post by mercuryfan Sun 22 Jun 2014, 19:29

This topic is for posts that have only OOC content in them.  Note that it is fine to include an OOC note in a post also containing RPG content; please put these posts in the current RPG-day's topic.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

https://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OOC Messages during Day 1 Empty Re: OOC Messages during Day 1

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Fri 22 Aug 2014, 14:16

_(x__x)_ sorry I finally have time now to post reply to rpg.... supervisor is on vacation~ and next week boss is too~ So got more time for sure for a whole week~~
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MochiFantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by johnyocum Mon 25 Aug 2014, 10:12

I've been having ... compy issues for a bit now, but it looks like they might finally be under control.

johnyocum

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:42

hihi everyone..glad to know about this thread's location...now I can use it. :3

Iori has better crowd control as Cacophony...but her mouth passes as a possible alternative until she awakens. (Iori has not awoken to her senshi identity yet...hope she can soon)
iorichan
iorichan

http://sailorcacophony.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue 07 Oct 2014, 01:45

I'd just like to wish a happy birthday to Kumi here. I hope you're having a great day!
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Tue 07 Oct 2014, 01:55

Awwww..thankee. *^^*
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by DaAmron Wed 08 Oct 2014, 23:44

Really Quick, for those who have been considering the purchase price:

I have purchased the 5th Ed Starter Kit (got it as part of my birthday presents), the 5th Ed Players Handbook, the First of the Hardback Modules (Hoard of the Dragon Queen), and the 5th Ed Monster Manual.
So far if i had to rate them, they'd get 5 stars. it really is a cherry-picked system, taking all the BEST things of previous editions (1-4) into this new edition. yes. i even found some stuff from 4th ed that was good that im actually glad made it into 5th, and i HATED 4th Ed. (i played it when it was called 'World of Warcraft') so if you are put off by the pricetag (50 bucks a Hardback, 30 for the modules) Amazon has been selling most of the books at about 40% off. i would recommend supporting your local game store first, but if money is an issue, then you might want to consider it.
DaAmron
DaAmron

Location : North Portland, about six miles from the Oregon/Washington Border via I-5 in the great Pacific North West

Back to top Go down

Post by DaAmron Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:07

That reminds me, i played around a little with that doll maker bit to kinda get an idea what Henko MIGHT look like, how do you get it to save? and also, when i tried to upload a pic, it said i need special permission to do that.
DaAmron
DaAmron

Location : North Portland, about six miles from the Oregon/Washington Border via I-5 in the great Pacific North West

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:34

not really a big deal or anything but No one has noticed Mystee Rain and Rose Albion in front of the cafe and the frozen section of people in the street.. Just wondering...since some are at the cafe or close by and yes I know your dealing with Ryuusei right now..i am patient
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by iorichan Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:38

Sorry..will try to maybe have Iori approach them?
iorichan
iorichan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:42

sure that is fine by me.. like i said i know that i need to wait for things to happen so I'm waiting
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by DaAmron Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:43

ahh..i was under the impression they were still several blocks away, but making their way there, while freezing people. misread it looks like.
DaAmron
DaAmron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Thu 09 Oct 2014, 23:44

no worries. Mercuryfan told me to place them around there so i though that would be a good place. sorry if I made it hard to post off of.
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri 10 Oct 2014, 08:25

DaAmron wrote:That reminds me, i played around a little with that doll maker bit to kinda get an idea what Henko MIGHT look like, how do you get it to save? and also, when i tried to upload a pic, it said i need special permission to do that.

1. I remember when I played around with that Doll Maker, there was a symbol in one of the upper corners to save the picture. I found it's better to choose the half-circle rather than the full circle.

2. As for uploading it here, I remember setting the permissions so that only Jen and I could do that. Since Jen is so busy, PM it to me and I will upload it as soon as I can (which will probably be next week, after I return from my trip).
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Fri 10 Oct 2014, 15:10

I thought they were further away too.
Sou
Sou

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Sportsnutd Fri 10 Oct 2014, 15:53

well i thought I had them walking towards the cafe area...i guess i can try to fix or something
Stephen Sportsnutd
Stephen Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Wed 15 Oct 2014, 01:54

I gotta ask DaAmron, do you play WoW by chance? I'm asking based on your last post for Jupiter.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by DaAmron Wed 15 Oct 2014, 09:36

I did. for several years it was a focus of a lot of the negative emotions i was feeling (and became a safe way to clear myself of them). played from feb. 2006 to may of 2013, was a progression raider throughout most of classic and TBC, went casual in Wrath (and STILL got a full set of T10/Quel'Delar LOTM, and was about 3/4 of the way through ICC 25m when Cata came out. enjoyed 5.1 and 5.2 of mists and i dont think 'pandas' are what killed the expansion and drove people from the game. Bad Writing, Bad plot development, too much rehash of bad ideas, and not being able to decide just WTF it was they wanted to do with it. (reforging/get rid of reforging, upgrade your gear/not upgrade your gear, Garrosh is a douche/Garrosh is a Giant Douche/Garrosh is an Enormously HUGE Giant Douche.....wtf happened to Saurfang's Lesson? Im only hoping he really WILL be the one to kill Garrosh). What cinched it was the Barrens War in 5.3, i didnt mind having to farm shit, but the event got stale after JUST two weeks, gear was inferior to what you could get from raidfinder, and would have been better off with a trollish motif (rather than rehashed T0/T.5/T1 skins).
Likewise as a huge lorenerd (was my guilds first Loremaster, and like third or fourth on the server to get the title, pre-cata) To see them backpedaling on the 'rules' for the setting was disgusting "we cant go back in time and make changes, we could inadvertantly screw something up and make things worse for the future" then at Garrosh's trial its like "'Sup dude, im a rogue Bronze dragon, wanna come run around Draenor 35 years before and go hang with your dad? we'll give them all this advanced Goblin weaponry and shit from your Kor'Kron warriors, oh, and i have no idea where we got it from, cuz i just appeared...HEY HELLSCREAM!!'
it makes me want to throttle their writers, especially now that a LOT of folks who worked on the game early on, no longer work for Blizzard.

so yah, quit the game. friends are trying to drag me back from SWTOR to join up with them for Warlords, but its like 'yah, no, i LIKE hearing 'hey amron, your dps is slowed down, try to catch up' over 'wow, dude, your dps was low, but you know what, you switched to heals when we needed em after losing a healer, you helped cleanse tanks, you battle res'ed the healer we lost when there was a slowdown in the fight, got her back up and running, so she could heal some more, and then went back to dpsing....so it wasn't a bad trade-off..' (main impside toon is an Arsenal Merc, with a Sith Sorc as main alt, then have a Watchman Sentinel and a Scoundrel Healer on Pub-Side)
DaAmron
DaAmron

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Wed 15 Oct 2014, 22:06

So apparently I never got an email that stated more people had posted. i am sorry that I am so far behind on the thread. I will hopefully post for Rei either today or Friday. So sorry for not getting around to it sooner.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by mertmidnightangel Wed 15 Oct 2014, 23:18

Lol I used to play SWTOR, but then got annoyed with all the bugs. Plus several friends of mine wanted me to come back, to the point where they bought me and my husband both game cards. It's been great so far. As for the time travel thing, Blizzard did keep their promise. We aren't going back in time. It's actually an alternate timeline. Where Garrosh was never born, Durotan had another brother, and all kinds of shit. And the updated graphics are amazing. If you do ever come back, you got a new friend.
mertmidnightangel
mertmidnightangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu 16 Oct 2014, 08:09

magus.eldarwen wrote:So apparently I never got an email that stated more people had posted.  i am sorry that I am so far behind on the thread.  I will hopefully post for Rei either today or Friday.  So sorry for not getting around to it sooner.

Yeah, that's one of the few problems with Forumotion. Every once in a while, it automatically logs you out - even if you had checked the box to keep yourself logged in - and also stops sending you the notification e-mails.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Thu 16 Oct 2014, 11:10

Thanks for understanding. So hopefully my post works.

And Mertmidnightangel, I have to say that I love the new models for WoW. Though there are a few spells that I am sad they took out like evocation. I have been playing myself for about ten years now. I did hear that we are going back in time however it will split off into an alternate time line, kinda like the new Star Trek movies. This is what would happen if Grom(?) never drank the demon blood. I am a little rusty with some of my lore.

As for SWTOR, they turned me off from playing with how they did free to play. I hate how you have to pay cartel coins for just about everything unless you have a paid scription. They should take a few notes from LOTRO since they have a cool system with free to play and earning turbine points to spend.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Thu 16 Oct 2014, 16:46

mercuryfan wrote:
magus.eldarwen wrote:So apparently I never got an email that stated more people had posted.  i am sorry that I am so far behind on the thread.  I will hopefully post for Rei either today or Friday.  So sorry for not getting around to it sooner.

Yeah, that's one of the few problems with Forumotion.  Every once in a while, it automatically logs you out - even if you had checked the box to keep yourself logged in - and also stops sending you the notification e-mails.

NO WONDER! O_O I saw emails for a while then suddenly I haven't gotten any...I have been checking one of my emails constantly since I use the web version of skype in the email (like how gmail does) since my work blocked me from updating my skype... But anyways. I'm back and checking when I have time in between work again. But it seems like the progression of the story is getting interesting with the new charas ^_^
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

Back to top Go down

Post by WhtChocoSnowBuns Thu 16 Oct 2014, 16:51

So just wondering since Sailor Moon Crystal is airing now. ^_^ Who's watching?
WhtChocoSnowBuns
WhtChocoSnowBuns

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu 16 Oct 2014, 20:06

I have been watching SM Crystal pretty religiously! Once I heard that I could watch a subtitled version of it on Hulu for free, I was like "Perfect!!! I'm in!" To give my opinion without any spoilers, I think most of it has been done well, but I didn't like episode 2 or episode 6 at all! Those two episodes had more holes in their plots than a large block of swiss cheese! Plus I think the drawing could have been better, in that I don't like how pointy all the faces are!
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum